Headlight - a better one than OEM

bluebusa13204

Registered
I would like to change my headlight bulb to one that will light up the road better at night. The one I am interested in is a PIAA Xtreme White Plus bulb (sold by Revzilla).
The first question I have is, will this bulb fit my 2017 Busa - plug n play? I've tried to look through the internet, but cannot get a clear answer on this. Also, has anyone had experience with this bulb and is the feeling that it is a good direction to go in?

I appreciate any input on this.

I would like to change my headlight bulb to one that will light up the road better at night. The one I am interested in is a PIAA Xtreme White Plus bulb (sold by Revzilla).
The first question I have is, will this bulb fit my 2017 Busa - plug n play? I've tried to look through the internet, but cannot get a clear answer on this. Also, has anyone had experience with this bulb and is the feeling that it is a good direction to go in?

I appreciate any input on this.
I think @fallenarch has piaa bulbs in his busa and said they are great as long as they're halogen bulbs and the right size its a simple swap led and hid can be a bit of a pain. I can't remember the exact numbers for the bulbs of the top of my head but it's posted on here a bunch of times

thanks for the info.
Stu
The one from Am looks decent. They mention DOT laws in their ad.(to cover their azzes) Dont know if that concerns you are not.Personally I dont give a krap,but some countries like mine (Canada) have restrictions on how bright an MC headlight can be. 55 W low/60 W hi.
Also if you didn't know,upon installation,dont touch the glass part. The oils from yer fingers will get on it and shorten its life span considerably. Most good aftermarket lights come with a foam sleeve around them,grab it by that for installation if necessary or wear bum inspection gloves. :laugh:
Rubb.

Back