Headache.....need help about DynoJet quickshifter

superspeedy

Registered
hi guys,

i am pretty new here, and this is the first time to post a thread here.

here is the problem that has been mading me headache for a while. i purchased dynojet PC V , ignition module, and quickshifter for my 2008 Busa. PC V and ignition module are properly working, and it has been tuned on dyno. But the only problem is about the shifter. i have tried the kill time from 20ms-250ms, but my bike didnt shift up at all. and i have followed inspection instructions from dynojet guys, everything is working properly.

Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks alot!

Joe

Hey Joes no longer a virgin :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

You said the bike didn't shift? I assume you mean you can't shift it right? That is weird because I can practically shift it without a quick shifter stock. I will be interested to hear about this because I was thinking about adding one to my setup. You get faster response with pictures also.

the quickshifter cuts ign / firing the coils...it does not up or down shift...it acts as a safe clutchless upshift...the fuel keeps pumping so at higher rpm so you may get a bang from loaded up fuel. The co2 / air shifters also cut timing + up / down shift the trans

hehe....
i can absolutely shift up with releasing throttle. the problem is that i can't shift up at full throttle with quickshifter. sorry, i didnt explain it clearly.

Hey Joes no longer a virgin :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

You said the bike didn't shift? I assume you mean you can't shift it right? That is weird because I can practically shift it without a quick shifter stock. I will be interested to hear about this because I was thinking about adding one to my setup. You get faster response with pictures also.

:laugh:
i can absolutely shift up with releasing throttle. the problem is that i can't shift up at full throttle with quickshifter. sorry, i didnt explain it clearly.

Back