Really need help about this issue. Gen 2

Zee

Registered
Hello everyone. I have around 15k miles on my 2017 gen 2, today something really weird happened. I took the bike out, stand up, in 1st gear, turn the key, and heard the fuel pump prime sound... rolled the bike back a little and then rolled forward, and the fuel pump primed again. Did this a couple times and same result. What is wrong could someone help? Thanks in advance :3

Sounds crazy...

What is the TFT screen doing? Is it fluttering or showing the (-) sign at all?

Does it start up?

It fires up right away when i hit it. Screen Shows in gear 1. No weird warning lights either. :3
That is odd that the fuel pump is cycling like that....

It's almost as if something is surging causing it to cycle but if it's running and not doing anything odd while doing it, this makes it a rea head scratcher...

That is odd that the fuel pump is cycling like that....

It's almost as if something is surging causing it to cycle but if it's running and not doing anything odd while doing it, this makes it a rea head scratcher...
I know and its making me nuts. Its a stock bike i have never done any mods to it

It was in 1st gear. Clutch free side stand up
I wonder if you go into all the connectors and unplug and replug them if there will be any change..sometimes (although rare) one could wiggle loose or get corroded causing am intermittent contact....??

Could be a dirty or faulty side stand or clutch switch.

I'm just spit-balling here.

Back