need help about tires ASAP

why I say the metzeler is a good choice for streets is because it is a "non heat sensative" compound, meaning it does not have to reach a certain temp before reaching maximum grip. the metzeler is a low temp compound so grip is readily available, be sure you dont choose a tire that needs to reach a certain temp to grip or one that has warning characteristics for the street, unless you are a very seasoned "sportbike" rider... you can find tire reviews like these if you look....

Well I just had a Bridgestone 010 sport put on last night. I didn't really want to mix models but it was the only 190 Bridgestone they had on the shelf. I got 2100 miles out of the OEM BT56 so I guess we will see how this holds up. I am not real pleased with the Bridgstones in General though, It's a non specific dislike but there is just something wrong. Maybe this one will be different. Seems OK Thus far, but we'll see. Next tire change I will be doing front and rear and will prolly being Going with Metzlers.

I saw that dmtaonline had some great prices, but i found another site that beats tmenout. I think its motorcyclespecialties.com. Just my .02!

different tires have different profiles, belts etc. making them "feel" different, some turn in quicker or better than others, some hold a better line, some are more stable at high speeds, and some stick better than others. my preferences for the street in order are "stick", stability, line grip, then turn in, the metzelers dont have as good of turn in as say the 112ss or the avon azarios, but I will sacrifice that for max grip at all temps...but the certanly hold the line and have high speed stability....OVER

Back