Head porting

too many variables there
Stacked compression? huge cams? good exhaust?
84MM bore?
Gen 2 Crank?
the more the unported head makes. the more the difference
Yes, but any dyno sheets that can help display the difference the ported head makes will be much appreciated..

To answer my own question :-)
Blue line is my bone stock gen1 with full exhaust, bmc airfilter
Green line is stock motor with no base gasket and diy ported head (same bike, same setup)

taurus dyno2.jpg

Wow you make me very mad I sold my stock motor bike. I wanted to do something like that on it and beat up on the some locals even more. But awesome work on the printing and gain. Would cool to see some cams and turn that motor faster. If I do build a all motor bike I want something high Rpm horsepower. I been looking at big motor gsxr. But I’m afraid of motor being to big for the head to flow hp up top. But this comparison you did makes me feel like I should port the head for my turbo build I’m doing right. I got some custom turbo pistons so it will be close to gen 1 compression. More power on motor means more power with boost. Keep up the good sir. Much appreciated

Wow you make me very mad I sold my stock motor bike. I wanted to do something like that on it and beat up on the some locals even more. But awesome work on the printing and gain. Would cool to see some cams and turn that motor faster. If I do build a all motor bike I want something high Rpm horsepower. I been looking at big motor gsxr. But I’m afraid of motor being to big for the head to flow hp up top. But this comparison you did makes me feel like I should port the head for my turbo build I’m doing right. I got some custom turbo pistons so it will be close to gen 1 compression. More power on motor means more power with boost. Keep up the good sir. Much appreciated
Ive been wanting to do a head cam set up lately too. If the bike lives, I'll pull the kit off and go NA next season. My buddy just built a 1510cc zx14 made 237 on mr12 I'm thinking that would be a fun bike to ride

Back