How To Build a Street Killa Gen 1

$treetRacer

Registered
Use a Gen1 engine Gen 2 crank & rods and 84mm dished pistons, ported head 395"/368" cams ported head that I did myself. Gen 2 Ti valves with gen 1 valve springs. And yes 228hp on 92 pump gas daily rider all on one battery too.

I am looking into getting some engine upgrades mainly for more power but I'm on a budget of 2k and want to spend it where it counts. Any suggestions?

Man! I got almost the same setup, but missing the GenII crank and Rods...I don't know if it's worth pulling the engine out again for thos 8 to 10 hp...plus the 2mm spacer plate, a new gasket...ahhh ...???

08 crank and a 1397 kit? aka a 1441? This has been my plan for a while, the engine retains a stock look from the outside, but its the inside where the magic is. :laugh:

-BUT-

My deal is, with the crank, cyl kit, headwork, cams, and other small misc ****. Theres $$ for a turbo setup that can make 240-260 on a 100% stock engine. power to $$$ wise, you cant beat the boost. just my $5

Use a Gen1 engine Gen 2 crank & rods and 84mm dished pistons, ported head 395"/368" cams ported head that I did myself. Gen 2 Ti valves with gen 1 valve springs. And yes 228hp on 92 pump gas daily rider all on one battery too.
I want my bike to be at this number poop!!!!

Back