He he!!1  i'm feeling the love...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Sounds like he is doing good! His Offspring is healthy and has peed on Pac allready so he got that outta the way...
smile.gif
Otherwise sounds like our Island Brother is doing well, though he allmost sounded kinda bummed... Whats Up with that Bro?

But Anyhoo, good to hear from ya Pac...

Have a good one Bro.

Pac always sounds like that.He doesn't get too excited about things,he's a pretty cool customer.

He's a good guy.  

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "someone stole my pissin' monkey"|1140971461 -->

Okay, I am officially becoming concerned.
It all started with some talk, some speculation, some rumor when Pac visited Rev. (I have no idea where it started.... oh wait... it was me
biggrin.gif
)

I think I have the timeline correct, but lets recap shall we...
tounge.gif

-Pac visits Rev.
-Rev starts riding a Harley and inquiring about gear for same.
-Chaps were mentioned...
rock.gif

-Pac returns home to his Isl. of paradise
-Suddenly a Baby Pac is in the picture
cool.gif

-There is talk from Rev about Pac needing a "smoother shave"
-Rev now posts about "feeling the love"

Is it just me? Am I reading into this a bit? Could Revlis have become be a victim of the squinty pink fuzzy buttless chap man on the left coast?

Hey Rub isn't this considered internet abuse? Shall a full investigation be started?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*disclaimer*
The above scenaro is completely fictitious. Any resemblance to real occurrances should be considered as pure coincidence. There is little or no fact in this post and actually, other than an attempt at a cheap laugh at someone elses expense, no reason for it.  
poke.gif

idea.gif
I think I'll be changing my name, and possibly address now.

laugh.gif

idea.gif

type.gif

ices_rofl.gif

slider1.gif

<!--EDIT|TSgt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140966109 -->

Okay, I am officially becoming concerned.
It all started with some talk, some speculation, some rumor when Pac visited Rev. (I have no idea where it started.... oh wait... it was me
biggrin.gif
)

I think I have the timeline correct, but lets recap shall we...
tounge.gif

-Pac visits Rev.
-Rev starts riding a Harley and inquiring about gear for same.
-Chaps were mentioned...
rock.gif

-Pac returns home to his Isl. of paradise
-Suddenly a Baby Pac is in the picture
cool.gif

-There is talk from Rev about Pac needing a "smoother shave"
-Rev now posts about "feeling the love"

Is it just me? Am I reading into this a bit? Could Revlis have become be a victim of the squinty pink fuzzy buttless chap man on the left coast?

Hey Rub isn't this considered internet abuse? Shall a full investigation be started?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*disclaimer*
The above scenaro is completely fictitious. Any resemblance to real occurrances should be considered as pure coincidence. There is little or no fact in this post and actually, other than an attempt at a cheap laugh at someone elses expense, no reason for it.  
poke.gif

idea.gif
I think I'll be changing my name, and possibly address now.
Sound like someone is jealous
alien.gif

laugh.gif

Pac is good people...he gave me a call the other day and spent a bunch of time being a friend and helping me out, and offered up some words of wisdom. Sorta strange I have an itch to get back on a cruiser after our conversation....hmmm....Im thinking this is an X-Files thing...way above my comprehension.

Valium, quick, go ride Gretchen. Do not think about the chaps.
One quick redline trip through the gears outta do it.

biggrin.gif

Pacman definately good people. One of the many quality members of this family.

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140970201 -->

Uhh ohh....I have this strange feeling comming over me now....I....I.....oh my gosh...
wow.gif

crazy.gif
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!</span>
crazy.gif

baaa.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Great, more coffee all over the keyboard and screen.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

crazy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well gee....this thread sure went...ehem...."south" in a hurry. Thanks for all the kind words, folks. Makes me feel loved.
wink.gif
beerchug.gif

Rev, good to speak with ya....no worries about the mood, though. Fatherhood, no bike, jazz like that. Hard to live in weather where it stays a consistent 90 degrees and you can't ride. Torture, I tell you.

It could be alot worse, though. I still have all my fingers and my driver's license.

Kinda funny how life can make two different recipies of crap stew. Although one may taste bad, there's always another that takes the cake.
wink.gif

Mine's not bad. Kinda dry, but at least it ain't runny.

wink.gif

well gee....this thread sure went...ehem...."south" in a hurry. Thanks for all the kind words, folks. Makes me feel loved.
wink.gif
beerchug.gif

Rev, good to speak with ya....no worries about the mood, though. Fatherhood, no bike, jazz like that. Hard to live in weather where it stays a consistent 90 degrees and you can't ride. Torture, I tell you.

It could be alot worse, though. I still have all my fingers and my driver's license.

Kinda funny how life can make two different recipies of crap stew. Although one may taste bad, there's always another that takes the cake.
wink.gif

Good to hear you're doing good pac. Looks like this thread gave ya some more Chaps pics.
laugh.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif
beerchug.gif

wink.gif

Good to hear you're doing good pac. Looks like this thread gave ya some more Chaps pics.
laugh.gif
Thanks, yammie....

don't need anymore pics for now. I think I gots me enough.
laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
beerchug.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif
Thanks, yammie....

don't need anymore pics for now. I think I gots me enough.
laugh.gif
you sure? I can make some pics for you too. I've got a thong...........................

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Back