Don't you just love the feeling

Relsek

Registered
Don't you just love it when you are sitting at a light and another busa pulls up next to you. A total stranger becomes a like a brother. I know there have to be a lot of them out there, the dealership sells every one they get. They must be locked up in garages all over town. This guy had a red 2004 le, said he's had it two months and has 2000 miles on it. The way he's riding, I'll surely see more of him.
Someone in a civic wanted to race us. That was funny, the civic is burning rubber, we just moderately accelerate like we always do and before long he's just a spec in the mirror.
This bike is great.

biggrin.gif

Same thing on my Bandit 1200S bro... It's just sad, yet amusing, that every moron in a hopped up civic with a fart can or a Neon SRT-4 wants to run me.. I always deliver the spanking they deserve, but still... how do you expect a 215 HP 4 cyl to take a 110 hp 4 cyl that weighs less then 1/3 what you weigh? Have fun, ride fast, but stay safe!

Um NO actually... I don't like it when another Busa pulls up next to me... It means I might loose this one...
laugh.gif

I have never seen a Busa on the road riding when I am except on the ride I went on with fstbusa, WWJD, and hooken. I just get looked at by the other guys on there smaller bikes. The Busa is definitely an attention getter!

This just happend to me last night. I was at a stoplight here in austin, when a flickering single headlight was QUICKLY coming up on me....

I was thinking damn that looks fast...i couldnt make out what it was until he was about 30 feet away...he pulls up right next to me and immediately sticks his hand out for a shake. He had a 2000 Dark Red and Silver. Has 12K miles on it. We cruised for awhile together and part ways at an intersection. Was pretty cool.

This just happend to me last night.  I was at a stoplight here in austin, when a flickering single headlight was QUICKLY coming up on me....

I was thinking damn that looks fast...i couldnt make out what it was until he was about 30 feet away...he pulls up right next to me and immediately sticks his hand out for a shake.  He had a 2000 Dark Red and Silver.  Has 12K miles on it.  We cruised for awhile together and part ways at an intersection.  Was pretty cool.
Man, I've had mine since January and have only seen 4 other Busas on the road since I bought mine. To this day, none of them were ever when I was riding mine, and they were all going the opposite direction.

Only bikes that can usuall pull up besides me are a Busa. For some reason all the rest stay behind me, go figure.
biggrin.gif

better,
one time me and my buddy
each of us on a busa.
A 3rd rider gets between us.

WOW

we did quite an impression.

I felt so important
biggrin.gif

Back