hayabusa speed

super.gif
 I have finally found the infomation about this topic.  This link list a bunch of different magazines and their test scores.  All Hayabusa vs ZX-12...  guess who won?

http://www.qsl.net/n5mya/testdata.html  
super.gif

super.gif

Cool movies. While I was in Barnes and Nobles today I noticed that the Britt magazine "Fast Bike" has a fastest bike feature including the busa but at $11 I left it on the stand and the magazine is wrapped so I didn't get to preview it either.:cool:

A 1999 Busa maybe.  After that the 2000, 2001, and 2002 restrictors kicked in and limited the top speed.

eyes.gif
you should not post if you don't know facts
laugh.gif

1999 and 2000 had no top speed limiters
iamwithstupid.gif
Excuse me.... I'm obviously in the presence of an expert...

rock.gif
It is nothing personal but there is enough bad info out there anyway no need to add to it
jump9.gif
Well as long as we are still on the subjec. Restricted 01' and up non 99 & 00. Only in the very best of circumstance will hit a true 200mph. Speedo is 184-187mph. Plus it depends if you are trying to do it in a mile or 25 miles.

Fastest i have ever heard of....back in 99, was probably a very small Japanese rider in skin tight leathers....197 mph was the result...From what i have heard..it takes about 207 hp's
to break the 200 mph barrier..N.E. ?
BTW..a TRE will remove the speed limiter on the 01 model..
and the 02..not sure about the 03..but man o man..Shine...
with about 75 bucks worth of mod's..went 147mph in the quarter mile..."That's very Bad" GOOD"...on a 03..with 184 miles on the odo..when testing began...every one of the BUSA'S out there have mid 9's pull when on the gas near redline....."TRUE"..pure love..don't need any other bike "EVER"

Why Is everyone getting so upset about wether it was the 2000 or the 2001 model that was restricted.Considering you can buy a 2004 model soon, you are all correct. THEY ARE ALL BLOODY FAST.

Hey Kim, Good to see you around, seems like you've been missing for awhile...
How's you Busa man...I've been wanting more good Aussie pics for awhile...Got anything new for the board?

I was surprised how much my speedo was off on the dyno. I raced a ZX12 in NH (and beat him) in three quarters of a mile. I did 203 MPH on my speedo and the Dyno read 187 Yes there was stil some to go till redline. I have a few mods also no ram air on a dyno. But still to get to 200 I dont think with my fat ass on it..... Maybe my 10 year old daughter or my 115 pound girlfriend... Damn I need a turbo. I think realistically given enough road and really good conditions (cool not humid no wind) maybe I could get 188 190 at best. Still faster than anyone else hehehehehehehe. (around here I mean no offense Sir Ninja Eater)

Fastest i have ever heard of....back in 99, was probably a very small Japanese rider in skin tight leathers....197 mph was the result...From what i have heard..it takes about 207 hp's
to break the 200 mph barrier..N.E. ?
BTW..a TRE will remove the speed limiter on the 01 model..
and the 02..not sure about the 03..but man o man..Shine...
with about 75 bucks worth of mod's..went 147mph in the quarter mile..."That's very Bad" GOOD"...on a 03..with 184 miles on the odo..when testing began...every one of the BUSA'S out there have mid 9's pull when on the gas near redline....."TRUE"..pure love..don't need any other bike "EVER"
Yes this is accurate information. Depending on weight you may do it with about 184hp.

I was surprised how much my speedo was off on the dyno. I raced a ZX12 in NH (and beat him) in three quarters of a mile. I did 203 MPH on my speedo and the Dyno read 187 Yes there was stil some to go till redline. I have a few mods also no ram air on a dyno. But still to get to 200 I dont think with my fat ass on it..... Maybe my 10 year old daughter or my 115 pound girlfriend... Damn I need a turbo. I think realistically given enough road and really good conditions (cool not humid no wind) maybe I could get 188 190 at best. Still faster than anyone else hehehehehehehe. (around here I mean no offense Sir Ninja Eater)
No offence taken. I am due to get up and visit you anyway.

Back