hayabusa pitbull collar

These guys from Spinwurkz are right around the corner from my house. They are more expensive than what's out there on the market but you get what you pay for. They GUARENTEE for life that the product will NEVER rust. If you ever have any problems with the product they stand behind it 100% GREAT guys to deal with. Plus the owner Ted, he's up usually until 4 am. I've stopped over in the middle of the night just to hang out with him. Great guy!

yea, I know they are expensive, but if you shop around it really is a good deal, most places I found sell only 4 for $99... Hey, its just money, right? ???

I'll post a pic once I get them

yep. I have them from the same people. they are billet and actually help with very low speed falls. My bike went down with them. It ground down a few of them and bent one a little but it saved my entire kanji.

I wonder if I send a letter to them about how they actually worked if theyd send me 2 more for free:laugh:

some bikes it looks really good. Post pics when u get them
Posted via Mobile Device

here is the only good pic I think I have of mine.

2792645749_868f7254bf_b.jpg

tx - you know that we don't have those bolts for the "Pit bull collar look" on the 08's right? You can do it buit it requires drilling holes into your plastic!:whistle:

the "spikes" are nothing more than spikes sourced ont he net and threaded rods.

They are not one piece. Look at the picture. And please stop using the word "billet".

These guys from Spinwurkz are right around the corner from my house. They are more expensive than what's out there on the market but you get what you pay for. They GUARENTEE for life that the product will NEVER rust. If you ever have any problems with the product they stand behind it 100% GREAT guys to deal with. Plus the owner Ted, he's up usually until 4 am. I've stopped over in the middle of the night just to hang out with him. Great guy!

yeah at at $200 a set they can afford to replace them 10 times and still make a profit.

I have smaller ones that go on and off by using a 10mm wrench. They even have matching kits for the mirrors and screen bolt. Ebay kit find. Not a fan of those bigger cones.

DSCN1031.jpg

DSCN1533.jpg

Back