Hayabusa Owners Group decal

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
well as requested, here is the decal that PopsRoos designed himself and asked me to make for him.
This one is harder to make, due to the different layers of vinyl being put together. The decal will come ready to apply.

I got some prices from my mom:

3x3 decal......$8.00 tyd
6x6 decal......$12.00 tyd

Black kanji/red letters OR white kanji/red letters.

I will donate a portion of each sale to the .org

As before, send your paypal payments to JJLSRL@aol.com with a description of what color choice, what size you want and how many. Be sure to include your shipping address also. Make sure you put "Hayabusa Owners Group" in their somewhere, or you may get the wrong decal.

<a href="http://imageshack.us">ImageShack Links Do Not Work

<a href="http://imageshack.us">ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Dang it! Now I gotta get another decal...
beerchug.gif

I would like 1 of each size and color for a total of 4. I don't have paypal so How can I get them from you??

(1 BAD 2K @ Jan. 26 2007,13:59) I would like 1 of each size and color for a total of 4. I don't have paypal so How can I get them from you??
PM me your email address and I will have my mom send you an invoice that you can pay with a credit/debit card.

The sweet /Hoodie is a great idea but it has to be a double layer carhart/ champion no cheep ass stuff single layer.

Let us know a price with a quality hoodie and i am in for one your design on the back and a small Hayabusa on the breast pocket area

I should have the website finished tomorrow. You can just order from that if you don't have paypal.

Don't forget to send me a PM when you purchase, so i can donate to the .org

I got the website set up to order from, but I forgot to put the busa decals on
firedevil.gif
I will get them on there asap

(spkerhed @ Jan. 29 2007,19:57) so is a portion of the sales going back to the site?
Yes, as long as I get a PM from the member saying they purchased from here. Otherwise, I have no idea who is who from your real names/shipping address.

Will be ordering mine up this w/e, or soon after. Hopefully I remember to check back here.

(300Busa @ Jan. 26 2007,22:23)
(1 BAD 2K @ Jan. 26 2007,13:59) I would like 1 of each size and color for a total of 4. I don't have paypal so How can I get them from you??
PM me your email address and I will have my mom send you an invoice that you can pay with a credit/debit card.
PM sent Thanks.
biggrin.gif
Tell mom THANKS
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Feb. 01 2007,14:50)
(300Busa @ Jan. 26 2007,22:23)
PM sent Thanks.  
biggrin.gif
 Tell mom THANKS
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Just sent the email to my mom. You should be getting an invoice soon.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back