HUGE Kanji decal

tounge.gif
got it.

I wonder how that decal would look on the tonneu cover of my new truck?
Would it look cheesy?
RSD.

Only if the truck is pink and the Kaji is yellow
laugh.gif

Thats not a bad idea rubba.

(frisbee @ Nov. 16 2006,18:07) Yeah I wouldn't want the advertisement on my trailer .
+1 one to that, i love the kids with all the stereo stickers on their cars.

Its like a shopping list for a thief.

I'm getting one from someone else just about 3/4 size. You want me to let them know you want something capt.?

You rang lads? I can make them as big as a house and just as good as my standard size ones. it is exactly the same process. Don't put that crap vinyl on your trailers and truck. Nice truck by the way, Rub. I made a suzuki girl that was huge for a mate down here that was about 2 1/2 feet long. I can't do it as cheap as the fleabayers but that is because i use the right panel contour vinyls from 3M. Any colour, any printed pattern, light sensitive, chrome, brushed ally, any custom design. For something like this girl, any colour leather, any hair colour, lighter or darker skin. In the light sensitive vinyl she sparkles in the day and reflects in colour in the dark, all contour cut and specific. very nice indeed. For you Rub, her on your back window and a Kanji in the same carbon fibre print with blue cf wording. Anyone can PM me and I will make it.
beerchug.gif

my pic didn't work. mm, within the size limits. I'll photobucket instead. Take a dig around my file, I have heaps of work in there.

Suzukiracing.jpg

(KennyMac @ Nov. 19 2006,04:08) my pic didn't work. mm, within the size limits. I'll photobucket instead. Take a dig around my file, I have heaps of work in there.

Suzukiracing.jpg
So you can do stickers in differt colors . Looks good!!

(KennyMac @ Nov. 19 2006,04:02) You rang lads? I can make them as big as a house and just as good as my standard size ones. it is exactly the same process. Don't put that crap vinyl on your trailers and truck. Nice truck by the way, Rub. I made a suzuki girl that was huge for a mate down here that was about 2 1/2 feet long. I can't do it as cheap as the fleabayers but that is because i use the right panel contour vinyls from 3M. Any colour, any printed pattern, light sensitive, chrome, brushed ally, any custom design. For something like this girl, any colour leather, any hair colour, lighter or darker skin. In the light sensitive vinyl she sparkles in the day and reflects in colour in the dark, all contour cut and specific.  very nice indeed. For you Rub, her on your back window and a Kanji in the same carbon fibre print with blue cf wording. Anyone can PM me and I will make it.  
beerchug.gif
Nice !! slam someone you don't even know. All you know this could be a member here on the board, yea real professional. How do you know his vinyl is crap? I didn't see a manufacture brand named. If you want to slam where is the rest of the chicks leg in your photochop pic??. Anything can look good in photoshop but you need to show the finished product. What 3M are you using? 3640, 3165, 3651 etc? are yours laminated? if not you might as well print them off your home printer and tape it to your window.
rant.gif

(1320Busa @ Nov. 19 2006,14:21)
(KennyMac @ Nov. 19 2006,04:02) You rang lads? I can make them as big as a house and just as good as my standard size ones. it is exactly the same process. Don't put that crap vinyl on your trailers and truck. Nice truck by the way, Rub. I made a suzuki girl that was huge for a mate down here that was about 2 1/2 feet long. I can't do it as cheap as the fleabayers but that is because i use the right panel contour vinyls from 3M. Any colour, any printed pattern, light sensitive, chrome, brushed ally, any custom design. For something like this girl, any colour leather, any hair colour, lighter or darker skin. In the light sensitive vinyl she sparkles in the day and reflects in colour in the dark, all contour cut and specific.  very nice indeed. For you Rub, her on your back window and a Kanji in the same carbon fibre print with blue cf wording. Anyone can PM me and I will make it.  
beerchug.gif
Nice !! slam someone you don't even know. All you know this could be a member here on the board, yea real professional. How do you know his vinyl is crap? I didn't see a manufacture brand named. If you want to slam where is the rest of the chicks leg in your photochop pic??. Anything can look good in photoshop but you need to show the finished product. What 3M are you using? 3640, 3165, 3651 etc? are yours laminated? if not you might as well print them off your home printer and tape it to your window.  
rant.gif
1320...yer a good joe. KennyMac is also good people.He wouldn't intentionally slam a person's work,I feel he was just offering up the idea that some products are good,other's are better.Most of the time you get what you pay for in todays markets.

BBK also does them? Did not remember that. I'm sure his work is first rate too,as he is also a "stand-up playa".

Let's peace out on this one boyz
beerchug.gif

Thanks, Rubb.

beerchug.gif

Back