Anyone interested in decals like this?

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
I will list these on the auction site if wanted.  My mom own's a vinyl shop and she is hurting for money this Christmas.  So I thought that I would try to sell some of these decals for her on here.  I have one on my car and I love it.  PM me if you are interested in helping.  Does $8 shipped sound good?  She will be happy to get some orders in right now.  Colors available are white, black, red, royal blue, light blue, navy blue, purple, silver, yellow, orange, dark green and pink.  Merry Christmas!

Please send the money directly to my mother's paypal account at   JJLSRL@aol.com   along with your shipping info, quantity/color choice.  Her email address is the same as her paypal, if you have any special request.  Her name is Shelly.  Thanks again guys, every little bit helps when you have basically nothing.

<span style='color:red'>My mom has no idea what I have told you guys, she would be to embarressed if she did.  So please don't mention anything about her being needy to her.  She is extremely happy and thankful for the orders.</span>

<a href="http://imageshack.us">ImageShack Links Do Not Work[/URL]

<a href="http://imageshack.us">ImageShack Links Do Not Work[/URL]

She said she has some without the word "hayabusa" and some with the word seperated from the kanji also.

If everyone here would buy just one (1) decal from 300busa I'm sure the monies will go to a good cause.

That cause is "Family". I received a very touching PM from 300 which I will not post. Trust me.

Count on one for me. Will look great on the "hayasled"!

Santa

<table style=filter:glow(color=red)><span style='color:darkred'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Not many people interested? This is for a good cause guys, my little sister needs a good Christmas. My mom is going through a divorce and has very little money right now. I can only do so much myself.</span></span><span style='font-family:courier'></span></table>

Thank you very much to those that have helped! Christmas wouldn't be the same without you!

-Randy

just ordered mine. It'll all work out bro. Your a good son.
beerchug.gif

(spkerhed @ Dec. 02 2006,20:04) just ordered 4 hope your sis gets what she wants for xmas
super.gif
WOW! Thanks a million man! I just called my mom and told her to check her paypal account because I sold her some stickers on here. She was really happy and thankfull for the orders.

So far I have recieved pm's for about 8 of them. If I can sell 25, I would feel a lot better. That would give my mom $200 minus her shipping cost and paypal fee's to buy my little sis what she deserves. Thanks a bunch guys, I owe you all.

I will have to find out all of the colors she has available. I will let you know as soon as I do. Had many questions PM'd to me, but I don't know all of the answers. Thanks again
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Back