Hayabusa.org stickers

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I got a few Hayabusa.org stickers for my B-day and was wondering if everyone came up with a standard place to place them on the Busa's

I remember someone talking about it a while back but I couldn’t find the thread.

also, does anyone have any advice for putting the stickers on? use an exacto knife? sponge?

I don’t want to mess up my paint job so I want to get the sticker on right the first time.

good way is to soak the sticker and the area where you are placing it with a very very mild mixture of dish soap and water. Squeegee out all the water & air bubbles underneath. The liquid allows you to slide it around and place it just perfect. Let dry overnight and pop any remaining or acquired air bubbles with a pin.

Sounds allot like window tint. Is this true?

Does anyone have pics of them on their Busa?
rock.gif
???

My understand is that the ones you get off ebay won't fit exactly over top the stock either. go with tapeworks.com for exact line up. They are quite a bit more expensive but everyone that seems to have them on this board swears by them...

tapeworks pricing.... $80 for the kanji(s)

Oh sorry.. my fault.. My wife ordered them from here. they are the Hayabusa.org stickers.

I have a picture of Thinker62's bike with it.

Hey Thinker!! you our there!! any advice on putting the stickers on my Busa?

pure_ego put some pics up of his mini van... The best way to do it has been mentioned above... get a wet rag with a little dishwashing soap, clean the area where you want the sticker. If you want to cut away some of the extra clear sticker then you can do that too. wet the area with the water and soap, pull the paper backing off making sure your hands are clean and that you dont leave fingerprints on the back side. Next gently touch the top of the sticker where you want it and make sure the placement is right, very gently lower the rest of the sticker down on the wet surface making sure that you go from the top to the bottom, this will allow air and the majority of water to escape without causing blisters.. Now the sticker should be flat on the surface with maybe a little air and water underneath. Start at the top with a damp rag and slowly and gently push the water out from underneath and you can also make sure that the sticker is secure to the surface. work out all of the bubbles, wipe down your mess and viola your done...

Cap

I just trimmed mine and stuck it.. noe of that fancy stuff yall are talking about.. too much trouble...

sticker.jpg

Where can I find the stickers? I didn't see them in the Merchandise area.

talk to cap. He has em available. OR search for the sticker/decal thread. He posted the paypal page for them.

Back