hayabusa.org & 501 c3

OB_maui

Registered
I wonder if hayabusa.org could/would qualify as a non-profit? Could have some interesting possibilities. Chase, how does that sound to you?

Do you already have your 501 c3?

[This message has been edited by maui (edited 15 October 1999).]

Sorry Pete

Chase would be the benefactor in this deal. You guys north of the border would be left out. Now if it was a church, thats where the real power is.

Any ideas on the Ten Commandments of Hayabusa

Thow shalt not observe posted speed limits

Thow shalt not smite the lessor god Kawasaki, as they help the underlord police fill their quota

Thow shall forsake all other bikes and ride only thee

Thow shall forsake the trivialities of food shelter clothing, and only drink, and ride

I wonder, how much does a bishop take down a year after taxes?

(5) Thow shall feel free to violate any rule (Rule, law, covenant, guideline, morals, building code, etc)

[This message has been edited by maui (edited 16 October 1999).]

Well Maui I dropped by your new Church of the Holy Hayabusa today for the first scheduled service.

First thing that caught my eye (and ear) was that organ. Who'da thunk 300 carefully stacked and tuned slip-ons and pipes all driven by a crash-salvaged Busa pinned on the rev limiter in the cellar could produce such angelic chords?

Singing from the hymn sheet was challenging for all of us though, 'cause nothing rhymes too well in that particular factory recall notice.

The Lesson for the Day; Owner's Manual Chapter Three, Chain Maintenance, Verse Six, Love or Neglect? was sensitively handled by the Priest, who kept his profanity to a minimum.

Then came the sermon, which I and many of the parishioners found quite inspiring. While the hooka was being passed around, the Priest showed us grainy photos and some video of his mistresses over the years. On the toilet, washing his truck, licking carrots...

The only part I objected to was the collection. They send this weasely old hunch back around the pews asking for motorcycle keys, service manuals, microfiche CDs, roaches, pink slips... Most of just kicked the little slimeball and dropped a couple bucks in the parts bin on the way out.

All in all, a profoundly enriching experience.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 17 October 1999).]

Dirty Pete

Just wanted to say I'm praying for you. Got the pentagram drawn on the living room floor. Five big candles going. Gonna start burning traffic tickets for incense. Hopefully Kawabuser can whip up some of that mojo black magic. I just sent him some extra chicken bones and the strap from your helmet. Now for this to work, the abuser told me that I need some specific info (personal stuff) like where do you keep the key to your bike? What is your exact location? What is the 42-digit pin number for your security system? This will really help out in your speedy recovery. I know you're a little drowsy right now, so take your time. If you can get this info together, I suspect you'll be up and running soon.

Get well

Well mon it is a fine day to slaughter a goat :)

I need to collect some bat guano and we will have a fine mess indead. But we will need the full moon to set the gods in harmony mon!

Malo Malo Chi Chi Ki, MALO MALO CHI CHI KI!!!

Must go now and pick up bike, it's heartbeat is picking up with the new cams....malo malo chi chi ki, Malo Malo Chi Chi Ki, MALO MALO CHI CHI KI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(trivia question - what sitcom is the chant from?)

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 19 October 1999).]

Thanks Maui.

The bike's in the mail so you don't need the key...oh yeah the KEY! Well you've probaby hot wired the odd machine.

Can I have the bones after? Need soup.

Back