Hayabusa MAP

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I know for years and years we have tried to create a map of some sort that had Busas from all over the country on it. We have set up Google maps and tried to keep it up to date but it always faded away... I added a feature to the garage the other night and it should be working the way it was intended. Now that the garage is working the way that it was designed you all have the ability to add your bikes to the site to share your mods and pictures of your bike with others. There is also now the option to enter your zipcode and have your bike show up on an embedded map we have built into the site. We didn't want to invade anyone's privacy so we put an opt out option on the site in the garage but really we are only tracking down to the zip code and I don't think that would be too intrusive...

If you don't have your bike in the garage please go and take a few minutes and go upload some pics and tell us what mods you have...

If you already have a bike in the garage you can go there and enter your zip code and then choose the show option, if you want to hide your location just make sure the option is on hide...

map.jpg

I am really excited about having this feature as part of the site now....

LINK TO MAP

map.jpg

I like this!!!! thanks for the time you and others put in to keep upgrading the site:cheerleader::thumbsup:

Capt my new tab keeps disappearing?
One time it's there and another it's not?
Crossing fingers to see if it's here after this one?

Edit: nope it's not there? I put zip in and saved it? 'show' is selected?
Edit the edit: now it's there? Weird?

Hey I'm on the map! Yeah!

Is this same map as we've had? Doesn't seem like as many folks?

This is a brand new map, only the new bikes are on there.. The bikes that have been in the garage just need to have their zip code entered and the show button selected.

I must be too tired or something, but how do you get to the map from the garage. The only way I can see is to use the link above.

I will add my bike in a couple of weeks. Its going the shop early next week and will be added to the garage after all the mods have been completed and done. thx cap.

I feel like you're stalking me Cap.. :poke:

:rofl:

I'm the only Milwaukee one so far!!! :thumbsup:

Back