Hayabusa king of torque

poor yamaha didn't even know what happened. just backed off the throttle and gave up

What you guys don't realize is that if the Busa passed a couple of seconds later it would've surely clipped the Yammie because Yammie started changing the lane.

And if you watch it again, you will also see that prior to chaning the lane they guy on R1 rolled off the throttle, and only then the Busa passed.

So, for all I know the two riders were having some fun, and the guy up front decided to roll the gas off and change his lane to where the Busa rider was while the Busa rider was still on it. This could've ended real bad.

Unless someone has an inside story, those are my conclusions.

And on a final note, we don't need no stinking video to know what we all know, right? :poke:

What you guys don't realize is that if the Busa passed a couple of seconds later it would've surely clipped the Yammie because Yammie started changing the lane.

And if you watch it again, you will also see that prior to chaning the lane they guy on R1 rolled off the throttle, and only then the Busa passed.

So, for all I know the two riders were having some fun, and the guy up front decided to roll the gas off and change his lane to where the Busa rider was while the Busa rider was still on it. This could've ended real bad.

And on a final note, we don't need no stinking video to know what we all know, right? :poke:

Thanks dream crusher :moon:

I have to agree with you given the last two statements :laugh: Of course with the BMW out there and supposedly the new ZX-10 it's getting harder to pull away after 150 :thumbsup:

Hey, no dream crushing here. We all sometimes focus too much on bragging rights. Just get out and ride that thing until your hands, arms and body hurt from holding on during acceleration. Who cares what the speedo says? It's how you feel that matters.

And I feel gooooooood! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Back