Hayabusa Homecoming - Pomona

UKNixter

Registered
November 11th at Pomona drag strip. Free Suzuki parking, vip hospitality, entrance ticket, swag, etc. Register at below link. For first 200 people.

1000007172.jpg

sounds like a FUN Saturday morning ~ interstate lane filter day *
ITs not as bad as the internet makes its seem. Drivers out here are used to us doing it and as long as you arent super dumb about it its not usually an issue.

Got the e mail today on this from Suzuki .. Wish I had the time off . New tires just came in for the RS

Hello,

You're invited to the Hayabusa Homecoming, a celebration of the 25th Anniversary of the legendary Suzuki Hayabusa during the Camping World NHRA Finals on November 11th at one of the birthplaces of professional drag racing; In-N-Out Burger Dragstrip Pomona, CA.

You will receive free* grandstand entry for Saturday, VIP Suzuki Parking for the day, and an In-N-Out Burger lunch voucher.

The Hayabusa Homecoming will be held at the Suzuki display located in the NHRA midway from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM on Saturday, November 11th.

In-N-Out Burger Dragstrip
2780 Fairplex Dr.
Pomona, CA 91768

Anyone in SoCal, this is a Chevron right by the 91/15, and were putting together as bit of a group cruise up to the dragstrip. Were thinking meet here and then kick stands up by 815 to get to the fairgrounds with traffic by 9a.

Shoot me a message if you want to be kept in the loop as we plan things

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 8.35.27 PM.png

anybody want to roll from Menifee or Perris area over to the 15 ? *

Norco GIF by Trail Group

live just off the north end of Menifee road , let me know *

Gauge Herrera took the win in Vegas against his own teammate Eddie K. Pomona is Gaige’s home track. I wonder if the initial 200 Suzukis tickets have already been snagged. Not sure that (two hundred) Suzukis would show up. 200 bikes easily but 200 Zukes? Speaking of drag racing, the Funnys and the top fuel cars are really at the limit. TF ran a 3.66 et and a funny car turned 294 mph at the eighth mile and 335 at the 1,000’ mark. Think of that, 294 mph in 660’! Salinas won today with a 3.67 et @ 333+ mph. 350 mph in just 3&1/2 seconds isn’t too far away.

They keep adding rules to keep them from going 340mph. That’s why they made such a huge deal when salinas went 300 at the 1/8, and don’t make a huge deal about 340

Back