American Suzuki Motor Corp.

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Scott over from the Mile High Busa Owners Club wanted me to post this up! So here you go, this is a response from one of the district sales managers at American Suzuki Motor.....
Any GSXR, Hayabusa, or TL owner can go to this web site http://www.suzukicycles.com/gsxr20 and register for Copper Mountain. Suzuki is celebrating its 20th anniversary of the GSXR, and Copper Mountain is one of the spots to recognize and show appreciation to its GSXR Hayabusa, and TL customers.

Once you arrive at Copper Mountain you will check in at the Suzuki truck at the entrance and you will be presented with a bag of goodies, stuff like hat, pins, t shirt for the 20th anniversary. There will also be special parking, we will serve you lunch, etc. I'm also working on tickets for the event (no promises here but I'm working on it), I'll keep you posted. Anyway please take the time to enter and spread the word.
Terry Hoyt
District Sales Manager
American Suzuki Motor Corp.

Plus Scott has informed me of the following....
<span style='color:red'>Super StreetBike Magazine</span> is going to be doing a huge write up on our gathering...they are even going to help promote it.

In addition to all of this Great News! Scott is putting together a t-shirt to commemorate the event. Cost will be approximately. $5-10 depending on turnout!
Let me be the first to give a shout out to Scott for his hard work and dedication to making this happen! Plus, a special thanks to "Everyone" who took time out of their daily life to help with the details of this event!

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121561867 -->

cool.gif
Cool deal

Copper Mountain in August....long warm dry days, cool nights, oh my goodness! This will be the event of the year. Thanks to KS, Zuk and all the rest of u guys for working so hard on this gathering....Thanks to Suzuki.... Colorado, here we come!!!!
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|moondog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121570007 -->

This is awesome. Thanks to KS, Zuk and everyone else helping out to organize this meet n' greet. Can hardly wait till August.
cool.gif

This is sounding better every day. Link isn't working for me. Are we ordering Tshirts there or before the ride?

This is sounding better every day. Link isn't working for me. Are we ordering Tshirts there or before the ride?
If you've got tickets waiting for you courtesy of Suzuki your t-shirt will be given I believe when you pick your tickets up! Our commemerative t-shirt will be available at the VIP tent Scott has set up! So if your interested in one or more of these drop me a PM or post up here. I'll pass the info along to Scott.....

Same thing is happening at Road Atlanta September 2-4 and their will be a commemorative Parade Lap around the course with Kevin Schwantz leading the way! I'll see you guys in Atlanta!

They have several of them going on around the country.  Just go to the events section if the link doesn't work.

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Events/2005/8/Default.aspx

These are some of the other locations:

Copper Mountain, CO 8/20/05
Virginia Intl Raceway, Alton, VA 8/27/05
Road Atlanta, Braselton, GA 9/3/05
Reading Dragway, Reading, PA 9/17/05
Yes, for the GSXR 20th celebration you are correct! However, the tent, dinner, and VIP parking I'm talking about is specific to this location and "our" event! Guess I wasn't real clear in the discription up top! Sorry for the mess up.....

Hey KS, I'm definately intersested in getting a couple of those commemerative t-shirts, and anything else pertaining to this event!!  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121652489 -->

Ok, link worked and I am registered. Now I have the two tickets from registering and the Big Dog pass for the weekend. I will PM you KS on the T-shirts, cause I'd like to get a couple if possible. Okay, I should be covered up to this point for any and all activities for the weekend... I mean the ones connected to Cyclefest that is.
Only two weeks and one day til August!!!!

By the way, the two day pass from Suzuki... what does it cover? the races or the whole event to include the music and rides?

Back