Hayabusa Club Sweden --->FREE movie Download<---

0x2142

Registered
Hi Guyz and greetings from Hayabusa Sweden.

We just released our first Hayabusa Movie and it would be nice to hear what you guys think about it.

The movie was filmed in the summer of 2008.

http://hayabusa.nu

Just klick on the "Movie 2009" picture and enjoy.

If you want you can write coments in our english forum;)

see you
/P-G

That was totally cool (except I don't like the music); I want to see pic of the mount on the front fender looking back at the rider hauling ass. What kind of camera???

Didn't like the music ????....hmmmm.....I thought the whole package was....::18 :oldcool:

Then again, maybe I'm a bit snooty, but I like riding with large groups of Busa's....no one else, just Busa's...... "Fast Company" :super: :super: :super:

I "will" watch that again !!!

Remind me to get pulled over in Sweden....:laugh:

_MG_0943_edit_retusch_framed.jpg

Hi Guyz and greetings from Hayabusa Sweden.

We just released our first Hayabusa Movie and it would be nice to hear what you guys think about it.

The movie was filmed in the summer of 2008.

http://hayabusa.nu

Just klick on the "Movie 2009" picture and enjoy.

If you want you can write coments in our english forum;)

see you
/P-G

How much is shipping for items in your store to the US ???

Something you need to understand. In Sweden and other places, English is a foreign language and they don't necessarly grasp the impact certain words we find offensive. They are not vulgar to them. My step-dad is Swedish and swears all the time it drives my mom crazy.

If anyone sees anything cool on the site let me know and I'll see if my mom can get it. She is returning to the states for a visit in late April or May and I will get it from her then I know it is a long wait but shipping stuff from Sweden is very expensive.

Mycket fin vidio.... Kameran som peka backat i facet pa killen va hel fran...verkar som han skulle har skruvat i lite mer dampning pa fram gafflen. Akte Busa nu i over sju ar...har i Lake Tahoe tracterna.... R Lundberg.. bot har sen 1972. En offroad hoj a Gat hoj hela tiden. 34 hojar sen 72. Borjade me en 52 Husqvarna 39cc enpetare i Borlange..hahahaha
circa 1967. Kor saker a ha det sa bra. :rulez:

Something you need to understand. In Sweden and other places, English is a foreign language and they don't necessarly grasp the impact certain words we find offensive. They are not vulgar to them. My step-dad is Swedish and swears all the time it drives my mom crazy.

If anyone sees anything cool on the site let me know and I'll see if my mom can get it. She is returning to the states for a visit in late April or May and I will get it from her then I know it is a long wait but shipping stuff from Sweden is very expensive.

You gotta PM :cool:

I do not care what anyone says I like the tunes and flick good job guys. I would love to have one of those Hayabusa Stockholm shirts as well.

Back