Hayabusa Club Sweden --->FREE movie Download<---

Mycket fin vidio.... Kameran som peka backat i facet pa killen va hel fran...verkar som han skulle har skruvat i lite mer dampning pa fram gafflen. Akte Busa nu i over sju ar...har i Lake Tahoe tracterna.... R Lundberg.. bot har sen 1972. En offroad hoj a Gat hoj hela tiden. 34 hojar sen 72. Borjade me en 52 Husqvarna 39cc enpetare i Borlange..hahahaha
circa 1967. Kor saker a ha det sa bra. :rulez:
Speak ENGLISH Ralph! :laugh: When we gonna ride bro????

Anyway............that WAS a very COOL video! Makes me all that more antsy for the Stampede to get here!

Ja, svenskarna säker gillar deras motorcyklar. Speciellt Harley. Det är trevligt att se de vill Busa är för! Rock it! :super::super:

Ok, finally watched it. Took over 30 minutes with FIOS.

Agree with comments about the music. Some of the rap stuff would be good - if you didn't speak English.

Other than that, some GREAT stuff in this vid. Loved looking at the checkerboard bordering the road edge fly by at what must've been some pretty high speeds.

Lots of long wheelies down the road. Adds new meaning to the term "play bike."

The track sequence showed that he couldn't hang too well in the corners with the lighter, more nimble bikes, but they couldn't touch the Busa in the straights.

The closing sequence is really really nice. Love the wide angle shot with the other riders freeze-framing as they pass by, and the slo-mo tire smoking is beautiful.

Nice vid. I like the camera mounted to the front fender, I have not seen that angle done before. Also nice was the stop fame of the bikes doing the fly bys in time index 17 min.

I don't think anything sounds better than busas at the drag strip, wish there was no music during the drag strip runs. The ending was great the music was alright by me.

Anyone seriously interested in a hoodie or T Shirt please send me a PM.

Nice video. Love the front angle shot.

What type od windscreen is on the black wheelie machine?

Most ever on their site is 28.....2 members and 26 guest:super:

Back