Hayabusa Clearwater LED driving lights from Pashnit (installed w/ pics)

Now that the 50 degree nights are back, we finally got a chance to try out the clearwaters. The whole "triangle of light" pattern has you sticking out on the road like nothing else out there. It's as simple as that.

I don't want to put my guard down when it comes to watching if every car is going to pull out or turn in front of me, but whith these things on, they have got to notice me...a bit of peace of mind, I guess.

Its also a running joke among my riding buddies that everyone else can disable their headlights at night when I'm with them. :whistle:

One more thing > because these lights turn with your front wheel, its amasing how much they light up the road during low speed turns...like pulling away from a stop sign. You can see every bit of gravel, pot hole, stick...

There may be cheaper options, but you get what you pay for. If I had to do it over again, I'd definetely go the same route. And I'm not just saying that because Tim will probably see this, or to try to justify to myself the expensive purchase price.

:thumbsup:

Back