Clearwater LED Driving Lights

Sannosuke

Registered
Been seriously considering these.

My question is in the event of a rock chip etc., can we swap lenses in these?

Clearwater.jpg

Yes. You simply unscrew the bezel, and put on a new lens .:thumbsup:

clearwater_johngraves5.jpg

clearwater_johngraves5.jpg

Last edited:
That's a great looking pic of my bike, Tim. Thought for a second that I had a twin....I need some more coffee to wake up.

Ohhh...meant to ask you...if one of the lights burns out can you get replacement bulbs? I have been running the lights at full power during the day and wonder what the life wiil be.

JG

Good question!

That's a great looking pic of my bike, Tim. Thought for a second that I had a twin....I need some more coffee to wake up.

Ohhh...meant to ask you...if one of the lights burns out can you get replacement bulbs? I have been running the lights at full power during the day and wonder what the life wiil be.

JG

if one of the lights burns out can you get replacement bulbs? I have been running the lights at full power during the day and wonder what the life wiil be.

JG

No bulbs. ;) HP LED's are light emitting diodes so no bulbs to burn out.

If you ever have issues though with the lights, just pick up the phone and call Clearwater Lights direct. These lights are manufactured & assembled in Sacramento so if you ever have an issue, just call them. Great folks to work with and represent.

DSC08374.JPG

DSC08380.JPG

DSC08383.JPG

DSC08388.JPG

DSC08384.JPG

DSC08357.JPG

DSC08296.JPG

DSC08308.JPG

DSC08374.JPG

DSC08380.JPG

DSC08383.JPG

DSC08388.JPG

DSC08384.JPG

DSC08357.JPG

DSC08296.JPG

DSC08308.JPG

Thanks Tim!

What are you charging for these, with a black bezel?
Looked on his website...
Regular price w/ a plain black bezel is listed at $475.00.
The updated group buy price currently is $399.00 and free shipping.
Any of the colored bezels are an additional $20.00.

Last edited:
Doh! Suppose I could've looked on the site as well...

$419USD + shipping is not bad considering the payoff of being able to see at night.

At the end of June and for the first week of July I'll be touring southern B.C. and for anyone who has traveled (or is going to be) those dark and twisty roads at night you'll know how much more appreciated extra lights will be. Also, having them mounted to follow the tire path is going to be a bonus!

Going to check out the site Tim and either by e-mail or phone I'll be contacting you asap!

Looked on his website...
Regular price w/ a plain black bezel is listed at $475.00.
The updated group buy price currently is $399.00 and free shipping.
Any of the colored bezels are an additional $20.00.

Back