hayabusa 2000 ecu flush could not find the serial number

tarek

Registered
Hi from Lebanon! I bought a Hayabusa last month. I want to tune it via the ecu. But I couldn't find the right program to access the ecu with serial number 32920-24F01 knowing that we have the right cables connections to plug into the ecu , the program that the dyno guy use have options for many hayabusa ecu serial numbers but unfortunately we did not find this one . also i dont wanna buy a power commander cause its very costly in my country. thank you in advance for you help

You cannot flash a 1999, 2000, or 2001 model Busa.
You must upgrade the ecu, stator, pickup, and a few other parts from a 2002-2007 Busa. Then you can use Ecu Editor or Woolrich.
The air/fuel can be tuned through the ecu on the 02-07, but use a datalogger or dyno. You can also just make all the changes in the standard flash, and also use a Power Commander for the air/fuel.
There are Power Commanders for the 99, 00, and 01 Busas too, but I don't know if they are available new anymore. You can get a different Power Commander for the 02-07, and they should still be available.
The 99 and 00 also don't need flashed, as they had no factory restrictions, but the 01 does have restrictions(and cant be flashed).
There is a gen1 ecu upgrade thread for the 02-07 here somewhere.
It'll tell you all that you need to know.
I'll link it here if I can find it.

You cannot flash a 1999, 2000, or 2001 model Busa.
You must upgrade the ecu, stator, pickup, and a few other parts from a 2002-2007 Busa. Then you can use Ecu Editor or Woolrich.
The air/fuel can be tuned through the ecu on the 02-07, but use a datalogger or dyno. You can also just make all the changes in the standard flash, and also use a Power Commander for the air/fuel.
There are Power Commanders for the 99, 00, and 01 Busas too, but I don't know if they are available new anymore. You can get a different Power Commander for the 02-07, and they should still be available.
The 99 and 00 also don't need flashed, as they had no factory restrictions, but the 01 does have restrictions(and cant be flashed).
There is a gen1 ecu upgrade thread for the 02-07 here somewhere.
It'll tell you all that you need to know.
I'll link it here if I can find it.
thank you soo much bro for your great informations , the main problem that my busa is rich with gas so my main goal is to go down with it , i have 2 yoshimura exhaust and DNA air intake new spark plugs , i have little bit of black when u touch the exhaust is thats normal ? but when you twist the throttle theres no black smoke , im new to the busa so im little bit confused

thank you soo much bro for your great informations , the main problem that my busa is rich with gas so my main goal is to go down with it , i have 2 yoshimura exhaust and DNA air intake new spark plugs , i have little bit of black when u touch the exhaust is thats normal ? but when you twist the throttle theres no black smoke , im new to the busa so im little bit confused
twist throttle is different than rich at idle
or rich at WOT
idle and ride okay?
smell rich at idle?

You need a Power Commander with a good base map, or better yet, a dyno tune through a Power Commander.
That will correct the air/fuel ratio, which has been thrown off by the air filter and exhaust.

twist throttle is different than rich at idle
or rich at WOT
idle and ride okay?
smell rich at idle?
rich at idle , and the rpm needle keeps playing at idle + 100 - 100 , the busa was sitting down without any start for many months before i bought it

You need a Power Commander with a good base map, or better yet, a dyno tune through a Power Commander.
That will correct the air/fuel ratio, which has been thrown off by the air filter and exhaust.
i will go for power commander and tuning trought dyno , i have no other chance , thank you

Back