Having issues going past 8k rpm in 1st threw 2nd

Makes one wonder how many potential Hayabusa buyers came on here and noticed these problems and went on to buy something else....

I remember reading a few of our members reading about the Gen 3 and saying "no" and bought other brands...

Makes one wonder how many potential Hayabusa buyers came on here and noticed these problems and went on to buy something else....

I remember reading a few of our members reading about the Gen 3 and saying "no" and bought other brands...

Me too...and I'm one of them.
I'll continue to go through used bikes, but have been looking for something new.
I'm not an Aprillia fan, but the local Suzuki dealer sells them too, and a test sit on a Tuono makes it Very tempting.
I really like Wuzza's Kawasaki too, and have even considered a GsxS1k...but the Tuono is the only one with the hp and torque that I want.
I would ideally like something that's good for 2up day trips of 200-400 miles though, as my girlfriend loves to ride.
The Busa is a good choice, and even though I would be replacing all their problem parts with aftermarket anyway, the list of unresolved defects on a $20k+ motorcycle just doesn't sit well with me.
I'm going to see where I can find a used Tuono to test ride, or the next time the dealer gets one.
Then, if I just cannot live without it, I'll ride a new one home, if not, I'll look for the next latest and greatest...

Not enough of them. The dealers guessing. I sent him an idea or two.

Back