Having a Busa means...

SO TRUE!! Yesterday I took the first ride of the season for me, and I pulled out of my "subdivision" and one of Milwaukee's finest was in the other lane. He slowed to follow me for about a mile. Almost just hanging out in my blindspot. Finally I just slowed way down. So did he :laugh:

About a block or so later, he finally passed me, and I noticed he was playing with his laptop. I'm assured he followed me until my plate came back clean.. :rofl:

You guys are doing it wrong! You let the nice officer take the Busa for a spin, then they return and refuse to tell you how fast they got it :whistle: Or, was that just me? :rofl:

you never have to feel guilty about spending money on her .She's always going to take you for a ride.

You guys are doing it wrong! You let the nice officer take the Busa for a spin, then they return and refuse to tell you how fast they got it :whistle: Or, was that just me? :rofl:

Florida financial responsibility law. Never loan your bike or car here in this state:laugh::laugh:

when i leave out the house at two in the morning my girl knows im going to the garage to spend time with my true love

Back