So my neighbor says...

busa clubslinger

Registered
Busa can't wheelie...

So yesterday my neighbor (a harley rider who sold his harley because he never rode it) says to me, "The hayabusa can't really wheelie can it? I mean it's so heavy!" :laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Nope, it's just a big fancy cruiser that I use to bar hop....
Punch your neighbor in the face and tell him to stop thinking as its quite dangerous for him to do so.

Lol

Only kidding, not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Tell your harley riding neighbor that there is a thing called "you tube" and it exists on the inter-net. That's the thing you use when your on the compooter :laugh:

The stupid plane dropped off tons of people and I dont think they are coming back for them. They just keep breeding!!

Had a guy today ask " Is that a 600" I just smiled and said naah 250

wasn't a plane.....more like a tomahawk missile i tell ya..... :laugh: agree..to disagree lol

At one bike night, had a Harley guy point to my frame sliders and ask what they were.

"Those are the highway pegs"

Re: Busa can't wheelie...

funniest Busa wheelie though was at a Gen 2 press release on Jason Britton's old show when he and other press people were invited to test ride the Gen 2. they were all given turns to run up the track and everybodys doin their best pass and all serious. Jason gets up the tree drops and he stands it up all the way down the track. LOL the suzuki reps were like wtf...like they didnt think the busa could wheelie i guess lol

Back