Looking for a Right side panel Gen 1 for Rebuild

Macfast

Never Forgotten
Im in the process of getting parts for rebuild for my 2000 Gen 1 Busa. Bike will be repainted so color dosnt matter.
Have purchased most everything but right side panel. Looking for one that is paintable no cracks very light scratches Ok no gouging or deep scratches.
Anyone out there have one? and what would be your price, Have been looking on Ebay thought I would ask here first.
Thanks

Nothing that I see in the Classifieds on here Anyone have or know of one looking for a good home

Let me know if you come in to a batch of them. I have been looking for a good set of painters for a couple of months. Most on Ebay are either near full price or need to much repair work before painting.

...and most seem to be selling the left side????

Let me know if you come in to a batch of them. I have been looking for a good set of painters for a couple of months. Most on Ebay are either near full price or need to much repair work before painting.

...and most seem to be selling the left side????

Thats mostly what I have found either real high priced or badly beat up if not shipping $40 to $70 bucks. But I am looking

I have left and right in the basement that I took off Willie's bike, they are scratched but i will look at them and take pics. These are in NC, and he told me he didnt want them after I fixed his bike. Let me look later and post the pics.

i have a right hand side i could get some pix of as far as i know the scratches on it are not to bad.... let me know if ur still looking

Im still looking for a righr side fairing with no cracks and very light scratches or no scratches- if you have one send PM with pics and price
Thanks Greg

I have a right side from an 05 LE, minor scratches. There are no broken tabs, no deep gouges, no cracks - it's in great shape. Here are a few pics.

I'm looking for $200-$250 + shipping...let me know...

05 LE right side 001.jpg

05 LE right side 002.jpg

05 LE right side 003.jpg

05 LE right side 004.jpg

05 LE right side 005.jpg

This one isnt in too good of shape, but it wont cost you anything.

I really appreciate the offer But I was looking for one that did not need that much work. That was really nice of you
I will pass on this one
But Thank you very much :bowdown:

I really appreciate the offer But I was looking for one that did not need that much work. That was really nice of you
I will pass on this one
But Thank you very much :bowdown:

No problem, I wasnt sure what the condition was. I took them off and put them in the rafters in my paint room and didnt really pay any addition to the condition. I might fix them and primer them and stick em on ebay.....if I ever have time/ Good luck with the search

I have a complete set in black for 250 shipped not broken great condition have holes for sliders though

Back