Haters.org

I'm willing to bet that hater who hates also hates the fact that they hate us and the other haters so much so that it just drives them to hate post on a hate thread about haters who also hate the haters on a hate thread, and maybe all the haters are on this hate thread about hating as well.....??? man I hate typing so much
How'd you type that? My head hurts just tryin to read it. I hate a headache.:laugh:

It has to be the forum that banned me because they got mad at my significant other..lol!! I was a member like less than 45 minutes and had maybe 1 post, next thing I know - BANNED!!

Maybe they should chill out and have some...

hater_tots.jpg

We can ride while they eat. :laugh:

lol hater tots.... now thats funny i dont care who ya are.

I come across too many people talking sh*t about the busa these days. They can talk about us all they want, but we would never waste our time talking about them.

I really don't know who the Haters are, but they have no clue 'bout the tight knit group of members of the oRg. For people to come together from all over the world; Riding different Bikes, different beliefs', walks of life, to form such a wonderful bunch of Fun Loving, Caring for each Other, Group of People, is probably beyond their wildest imagination. But then again they do and are Jealous.:laugh:

I'm willing to bet that hater who hates also hates the fact that they hate us and the other haters so much so that it just drives them to hate post on a hate thread about haters who also hate the haters on a hate thread, and maybe all the haters are on this hate thread about hating as well.....??? man I hate typing so much

Did you ever get that thing where you see a word so many times that it doesn't seem like a word anymore? I hate it when that happens.

You guys are extremely warm and open (even to a Harley owner like me).

-Mrs. Lurch

Did you ever get that thing where you see a word so many times that it doesn't seem like a word anymore? I hate it when that happens.

You guys are extremely warm and open (even to a Harley owner like me).

-Mrs. Lurch
just think I had to re read it like 5 times to make sure it red right :rofl: then i HIT THE HATE POST (ENTER):laugh:

Back