Has your bike been down???

yes, I joined that club a few months ago. went down in the driveway. still don't know what happened.
pics...

rash1.jpg

Yikes, Postal!
crazy.gif
Your poor baby! That sucks!

I'm glad to see she's been made healthy again!
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145148452 -->

I'm happy to report that the Busa has not been down! All other bikes I've owned have met the pavement one time or another.

For all the "Nevers" out there a hope you have large supply of "ole pine" around for a quick tap.
laugh.gif
knock, knock

Dropped mine yester day minor damage it's three weeks old. Can some one tell if you can get the graphics for the o6 red. If not will remove the graphics from both side can't trust someone trying to match it

Been down three time.

1. Cager backed into it coming out of a parking space into my parking space and claimed he didn't see it. Insurance made it better

2. Going around a tight right hand turn, trail braked, tires not warm, backside slid. I panic and get it back up and go across the narrow road to run into the curb at about 10 mph. bike then falls to the left and I high side into the woods on the left side of the road. left engine cover ground through, oil everywhere. I Replaced all plastic on the left side and the front fairing.

3. Don't think that this counts but after I had the plastic replaced someone keyed my brand new front fairing in a parking lot.

4. Last drop was I stopped with the front tire turned a little to the left and stopped to quickly so the bike kept going and just gently laid down on the right side. A few rock pucker marks down really low on the fairing but not really noticable.

Oh oh oh...forgot one....the wife was on it and dropped it getting it off the trailer when I moved to colorado. didn't fall all the way but did bust my ZG screen. I felt so bad for her cause she felt so bad about dropping it.

<!--EDIT|Warrior58d
Reason for Edit: "cause I don't know how to spell and my grammer ain't so good"|1145214481 -->

Haven't dropped big red yet. After reading these posts I am going to wrap her in foam rubber and never ride her again...LOL...

Dropped my nighthawk in the garage, kickstand folded. Almost dropped it of my tailgate trying to get it in my truck. Dropped my katana in the garage. Not yet with the busa, knock on wood...knock knock.

20 years ago i crashed my 85 Ninja 900....low sided @ around 35 mph on sand--- tore it up pretty bad-- major roadrash on left elbow, 100 degree's, 80 miles to get home.
Ran it off a cliff !! Too-- lucky for me there was alot of manzanita tree's to stop me-- didn't get hurt.. put a chain around the grab rail-- PU pulling and ripped the subframe off--
stopped before the wiring pulled apart.. bungee corded and rode it home......sux. Now fast forward to 2005----Took off from a stop sign a few hundred yards from home-- making a right turn onto a major highway-I was an IDIOT--did not look where my tires were going-- straight though a patch of sand
Took off gently--- went into a HUGE slide-- bike went about two thirds of a 360-- and just as it started to end the thing highsided and threw me off , broke rib's hit my head--quite abit of damage to the bike. Thanks to those on this board- I have gotten my Busa looking good again.
iamwithstupid.gif

ouch_1.JPG

Yep, I did it too, last week up in the mountains of GA. slow speed turn on an incline in a parking lot. minor scapes on lower right fairing. All you can do is laugh and order new plastics and forget about it

Back