Has anyone seen an 05 LE in person yet ?

gm1300

Registered
i put up a post a while back asking if anyone can post some pics of the 05 LE . i was guessing that they had one at the international bike show circuit that is going on now .

if anyone has seen it please tell how that color looked in person or better yet post um some pics
smile.gif

the bike show hits here in new york next weekend and if they have one i will take some pics for you guys

Late march or early april for the LE I already have mine reserved so as soon as it ships to me ill post pics.
Jay

The LE wasn't at the motorcycle show when it stopped in SoCal; only the standard 05 versions.

Every dealer I've talked to is planning on seeing them in March / April.  I've got one on order and my local dealer said to expect it around tax day
cool.gif

Man, I sure wish my promotion would come through before March...
drooling3.gif
I'd just about refi my house to get one if they were out now. Bad idea I know, but damn... I'm missin' Train now.
drooling3.gif
Never should have climbed onto that busa at the dealer today.
all_coholic.gif

drooling3.gif

thanks guys . i will definately take pics if they have it at the NY international motorcycle show .
this is goanna put me in a bad position having to wait till march or april . once i get my tax return check back it will be burning a hole through my pocket and i want a 05 le busa bad.

Back