Harley V-Rod

Im on the side of the Busa here . But , First off the Destroyer is only a 1250 . There are faster Rods if built privately
Not doubting that at all, but there are built Busas also. Mod for mod, stock for stock a Gen 1 will murder a Vrod, a Gen 2 will leave no trace the Vrod ever existed.......

Not doubting that at all, but there are built Busas also. Mod for mod, stock for stock a Gen 1 will murder a Vrod, a Gen 2 will leave no trace the Vrod ever existed.......

I'm not hear to argue that fact . I ride with big block Busa's too . Even a Turbo Busa's !

it was porsche that designed the motor atleast as far as the 1130cc was concerned....I dont know about the 1250'S
yes porsche is correct all the go fast harleys are actually porsche designed motors, in fact they have nothing in common with a Harley engine at all any more....

yes porsche is correct all the go fast harleys are actually porsche designed motors, in fact they have nothing in common with a Harley engine at all any more....

lol, the vrod is the ONLY go fast harley.

I know a modded on that is fast as heck....careful unless you know what he's done to it. In a straight line some of them can move...

I see that theres not much respect for the harleys on this site....:laugh:

I have respect for Harley an the V Rod... I love em

But sometimes when a rider acts like a bad person for lack of a better or more appropriate word,:rofl:

I had one of those V Rods :poke: every chance he got for a few nights, ignored him for the sake of the group we ride with. He :poke: me on a bad day an a good road:laugh: He didn't have no bottle an it was no contest I lost him almost instantly an I am at 245lbs on a Gen 1. You can try an ignore him but I assure you he will get on your nerves.

Theres a guy that runs a v rod destroyer at my local track and I would say he is roughly 185 lbs and I weigh 215 and I have watched him go 9.89 to 9.93 all last year. My gen2 with just lowering links went 9.83 what's really sad is he goes 137 to my 150 which is the real tale of hp only reason they run 9's is because of the slick and wheelie bar. really sad if you ask me for a 37,000 bike to get spanked by a stock street bike.

Back