Harley, first miles

Thanks for the response. That seems plenty fast, for what it is. You're right, a full helmet somewhat ruins the cruising experience. In states with no helmet law, I don't think I see any cruiser riders with helmets, period!

Congrats on the new bike!

I guess it's like a 67 Camaro, except Harley just kept on making it and it keeps selling. The dealer was quite an experience, compared to Zuk dealers, very busy, want to get you on a bike to test ride immediately, personal and the workshop has mechanics and bikes everywhere. Accessories, goodies and clothing everywhere, from a ECU flash computor to a bike bell. Amazing that this formula still works so well.

Workshop has mechanics and bikes everywhere? I hope that's not a sign of how much your bike will be in the shop... :poke: How does the saying go? 95% of all Harleys are still on the road today. The other 5%, well, they were able to ride home.... :laugh:

every second week-end almost 50 Harleys ride with this chapter,

Too big of a group for me. Heck, 15 is a bunch of bikes! Hope you're not one of those groups that's so large traffic signals don't apply..

Enjoy the new ride!

Back