Happy Holidays and Seasons Grettings Busa brethren

banditoo

Registered
Here's hoping your holidays are fantastic, here is a picture of my tree, which by the way is what all good Christmas trees should look like
cool.gif

christmastree.jpg

now thats f'n christmas!!!!!! man makes my trash can full of 40's right now look like nothin.... im gonna have to do that lol
awesome!!!

kazzin

<span style='color:red'>Right Back at you man!

All my Busa Brothers and sisters, Happy holidays and all that fun stuff, be safe, stay warm.  Hope you get lots of sweet Busa Stuff under the tree...

Yeah Yeah, Group hug and all that, you haters out there can kiss my Yule LOG.  
laugh.gif
  Have a good one all.  </span>

xmas_smiley_039.gif

Happy holidays to all!! BTW Excellent tree. When do you open it?

And what I want under Tree or on top of Tree...... Never mind.

Happy holidays to all and to all a good night,

Steve

Those are all empties...How did you ever hold the camera still?
jump9.gif

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>MERRY</span></span> <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>CHRISTMAS</span></span> <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>E</span></span><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>V</span></span><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>E</span></span><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>R</span></span><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Y</span></span><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>O</span></span><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>N</span></span><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>E</span></span>

Back