anyone ever try a

grabntwist

The one who started it all
Donating Member
Registered
TurDucken for the holidays.. I was on Cajun Stuff and found this.. It has to be the manliest way to humilate fowl and have a great thanksgiving. That and it looks good as he!!.. I think Im doing one on Christmas..

Happy holidays to all my Busa and temporarily non Busa'd brothers and sisters!

Grab..

lol i just heard about those on tv, the south came up with the idea, go figure...lol

It has to taste good im thinking. All 3 birds stuffed into eachother with sausage stuffing in between..

beerchug.gif

Go farther...I saw on TV, the Romans I think used to do this:

Chicken in a

Duck ina

Turkey in a

Pig in a

Cow on your

plate on a

Bis ass table.

Heart attack

they are delicious...i grew up in Mississippi...have a lot more good recipes too (most dealing with crawfish, shrimp, rabbit, venison, squirrel...now i'm hungry!)...i wonder if this has anything to do with me not fitting on any of the smaller bikes?
biggrin.gif

They're a pain in the ass...just buy one already done or do a turkey.

Had one last year. While I'm not a fan of duck, the whole thing was good prepared this way.

sounds good im still full from yesterday if anyone ever wants a killer recipie for a briene for smok'in meat let me know i got a good one

(ozz @ Nov. 24 2006,07:38) sounds good    im still full from yesterday    if anyone ever wants a killer recipie for a briene for smok'in meat let me know    i got a good one
PM sent.

Back