Seasons Greetings from LoBusa

Ok Lo, I've used up all of my imaginations, now where are the pics?
rock.gif
BTW, what do a Cali girl know about gumbo???

fireskull.gif

Hiya Lo, Glad your home safe & sound. Yeah I allways spend the holidays in the sun drenched beach. This past weds however I was painting mom's house.
glare.gif

I'm kinda glad its raining there it will be nice & green like I'm used to when I arrive...  
biggrin.gif

... and girlfriend you dont know rain til youve seen Hilo...

Hey Brian, that would be the best superbowl ever!!! Good luck eventhough I can't stand the Niners, since you are my friend I hope they make it!!! RAIDERS vs.NINERS??? good lawd...
idea.gif

Hawaii, i know you're right about the rain, but hey.. i'm a Cali girl and we're not used to this mess. it was raining sideways this morning. (pout) i just wanna go for a ride.....

MuggaX, actually I did bring you something back... but you gotta come get it..... and if you want to know about a Cali girl cooking some Gumbo, well..............
devil.gif

Lo:
You mean a brotha have to go from Mississippi to Cali just to get it.....it better be worth it. We'll leave the gumbo thing alone....for now.

fireskull.gif

Welcome back Lo, glad you had a good time even with out the Busa. I am still in Fl. weather is windy but nice today. Pushing 300hp now with 18/40 gearing, Need some FN on the tank though.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey Ninja Eater!!! So good to hear from you... man, everytime i go somewhere, when i come back your bike is even faster..... i am so scared a' you.... did you get the tattoo yet? let your favorite FN know what's up... sorry i didn't get to see you in Florida... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

MuggaX, i am not gonna touch that one... just use your imagination honey.....
wink.gif

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO EVERYONE!! Have fun, party, enjoy, but PUHLEEEZE........ be safe........

SMOOCHES TO YOU ALL.... LoBusa

Happy Happy joy to all..Hi Lobusa..hope you had lot's of Fun on your vacation...glad yer safe and home..Ps..Can i get a hug from you at Laguna 03..even with my wife watching?
All take care and i hope 03 will be OK for us all..
rock.gif

Hey Faski!!! I already told your wife she was a lucky woman!! With her permission, I've got a big hug waiting for ya at Laguna!!! Happy New Year!!!

Lo

biggrin.gif

Hey Lo, it's cool, I wouldn't touch that one either. I aint mad at cha. Got plenty love for you. Just hold on to whatever you have till Laguna. cool???

fireskull.gif

I'll put it on ice for ya Mugga til' Laguna......  got mad love for you too!!!!!

smooches,

Lo

Damn Mugga, were my attempts that transparent?? I had so much fun with you on our round the Bay Area in 24 hours visit you made, I just wanted to entice you into coming back....
devil.gif

Lo

Hey Ninja Eater!!!  So good to hear from you...  man, everytime i go somewhere, when i come back your bike is even faster.....  i am so scared a' you....  did you get the tattoo yet?  let your favorite FN know what's up...  sorry i didn't get to see you in Florida...  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

MuggaX, i am not gonna touch that one...  just use your imagination honey.....  
wink.gif

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO EVERYONE!!  Have fun, party, enjoy, but PUHLEEEZE........ be safe........

SMOOCHES TO YOU ALL....  LoBusa
Trying to think what to put on for a tattoo. I have hit 203 & 206mph. maybe I should post for a 200mph tattoo idea.

Aaight Lo, you pretty good Baby Girl, you entice me into it. It's on if I can find myself a hotel room. I plan on doing the damn thang when I get there.

fireskull.gif

Aaight Lo, you pretty good Baby Girl, you entice me into it. It's on if I can find myself a hotel room. I plan on doing the damn thang when I get there.

fireskull.gif
Hey Mugga,

Now you see what good looks and a pretty smile can get you to do? I may not have good looks or a pretty smile, but just trust Lo and make it there. If my buddy Kevin doesn't make it, I wouldn't mind sharing a room. I already have one reserved. I told Kevin that he has to let me know something by the end of January. If he isn't sure, then there's an open invitation. I tried to get Lo to stay, but...well...you know how that is.

Brian

Brian:
Thanks for the offer Brah, but I'm not sure of my decision yet. I won't know anything until May or June...down to the wire. You might want to offer your room to somebody who is 100% sure of making the trip. But I appreciate the offer. Thanks.

Mugga

fireskull.gif

Hey Mugga,

If you won't find out until the last minute, just let me know once you do know for sure and I'm sure I can work something out for ya.... okay.... i got your back!

LoLo

Back