Happy birthday Projekt!

Projekt

Registered
Projekt: Happy birthday Projekt! :cheerleader:

Projekt: How did you know it's my birthday? I am not on the list for some reason. :whistle:

Projekt: Let's just say I had a hunch.

Projekt: Oh, so you are somewhat psychic?

Projekt: No, I am you, silly!

Projekt: How is that possible?

Projekt: It just is. You just have to hit the "I believe" button. In any case stock up on some of that "Just for Men" beards and moustaches because you are starting to show.. You are 33 now you know. Not exactly a spring chicken are you?

Projekt: Don't remind me.. :banghead:

glad you dint forget! now get yerself up to WI so I can give a yer Bday whuppin:poke:

just hurry up...Im getn old too now, guna need a nap after noon:laugh:

and bring me some Prune Juice, BEEYOTCH!:rofl:

Happy Birfday, homie:cheerleader:

Feliz cumpleanos, or something like that....I aint tried speakin/writing in spanish since I was in Cancun trying to buy some....fresh vegetables:laugh:

glad you dint forget! now get yerself up to WI so I can give a yer Bday whuppin:poke:

just hurry up...Im getn old too now, guna need a nap after noon:laugh:

and bring me some Prune Juice, BEEYOTCH!:rofl:

Happy Birfday, homie:cheerleader:

Feliz cumpleanos, or something like that....I aint tried speakin/writing in spanish since I was in Cancun trying to buy some....fresh vegetables:laugh:

Fresh Vegetables in Cancun.. :whistle: I think the word for it down there is Mota fresca. :laugh:

Happy Birthday Ese!:laugh::laugh:

I know this bar that you can go have a beer and hang out at...:rofl::rofl::rofl::poke::rofl:

hey, if it was your bday you shuda told that bartender-you coulda gotten free beer all night I bet! mebbe even a Cupcake with a big thick candle for ya to blow on:laugh:

wasnt the guy at the bar named "Cupcake"?:whistle:

Back