Opinions about fit of Gear

Projekt

Registered
Gents,
Just hoping for some input. My custom made leather pants seem too big around the thigh area. The maker up in Visoko says thats how its supposed to fit and a few others have said soo too. This apparently is because of the riding position you take on the machine. When I get off the bike, it seems to me that I am wearing MC Hammer/Afghan Mujaheddin trousers. Knowing that fit is subject to the wearer I expect many to reply with, "As long as you are comfortable make em how you want em". Simply put just let me know how yours fit and if you prefer them baggy like Levis Baggy Silvertabs. When I ride the Busa with my normal black leather jeans I am very comfortable and don't experience any chaffing or other discomfort.
Thanks in Advance..
Ivan aka Projekt

Yeah Bro, Check out the Moto-GP guys next time they are on TV. Now their leathers fit a little tighter than you would want on the street but otherwise they will be a little baggy...
smile.gif
MC Hammer Refereance cracked me up...
laugh.gif
If they are WAY baggy then I would probably get them adjusted the important thing is that they are comfortable while on the bike, if they feel funny or look strange while walking around thats OK so long as they are good to go when riding... I ride with a lady here in Tampa once in awhile and she wears a Vanson one piece leather suit, poor thing can hardly stand up straight when off the bike... Kinda funny lookin when walking around, looks great when she is on her bike...

Rev

having them on the baggier side is gonna cause them to flap in the wind which is just annoying. I usually try to size them snug with a little extra room here and there. I don't want them skin tight but I don't want them real baggy either.

Do they have armor?? If so, I would check to see if the armor will stay in place. And not just in the riding position 'cause sometimes you go flying off. I'd want the armor to stay in the right places. If it just spins around your knees its worthless.

double check the backside...nothing sexier than a man gettin off his busa with leather's and a tight ass...we can forgive the baggy thighs, as long as the ass is tight...
blush.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

My leather pants have always been a bit baggier in the thighs than normal jeans..however I thought it was for when I sit down???

Brandy

tounge.gif

Thanks for the replies. The pants have armor in the knees (kneepads) and they have velcro panels for the knee-sliders. The design is based on Spidi brand pants. Not sure how well known they are in the USA but here in Europe they are very popular. The kneepads have to be positioned over the knee prior to riding, that has always been a concern since I first tried them on. There is no hip pads or other padding. My decision was always to add a full zipper. Also, I will have the guy make some adjustments to the seat area because that is too baggy. The pants are not loose enough to flap in the wind but I can grab several inches when I get off the bike and stand erect.  Woah, I am not sure about that last sentence. I'm expecting some interesting gutter talk after that.

Back