Happy Birthday Busa

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Next Saturday is the 17th. I bought my bike on Feb 17 2005. So I got it a well deserved birthday present. I have been wanting these for a long time but with 2 teenaged girls money is tight, as some of you probably know from experence. Anyway, My friend Bob ( Learjett ) decieded that he wanted to get a Hindle exhaust so I was able to buy his Yosh cans. So, today I was able to pick them up at his home. Bob, thank you so much for the Yoshs, they look and sound great. Anyway here are a few pics after I put them on.
biggrin.gif

jump9.gif

2007_2_2_001_35_.JPG

(heavybusa @ Feb. 11 2007,22:48) Looks good, are you going to have a party and invite other busas?
now that is a great idea, lets all meet at Deals Gap for a pre bash celebration.
biggrin.gif

Wow Tim, they look better on your bike than they did on mine!!!
tounge.gif
I thought you'd like them and the DO sound GOOD! When my stuff comes in come on up and we'll have a "mod" party at my place! Bob
laugh.gif

(Learjett @ Feb. 11 2007,22:52) Wow Tim, they look better on your bike than they did on mine!!!  
tounge.gif
  I thought you'd like them and the DO sound GOOD!   When my stuff comes in come on up and we'll have a "mod" party at my place!  Bob  
laugh.gif
Sounds like a great idea. THANKS AGAIN!
smile.gif
I love them.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Feb. 11 2007,22:50)
(heavybusa @ Feb. 11 2007,22:48) Looks good, are you going to have a party and invite other busas?
now that is a great idea, lets all meet at Deals Gap for a pre bash celebration.
biggrin.gif
I'll bring the cake.
wink.gif

(heavybusa @ Feb. 11 2007,21:57)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Feb. 11 2007,22:50)
biggrin.gif
I'll bring the cake.  
wink.gif
I have the same color bike and exact same exhaust on my busa. Mines just a year older than yours. Can we schedule a playday for the little ones?
jump9.gif

Very nice!
beerchug.gif

My Street Princess sends her B'day wishes to your lovely lady~
SHOCKED.gif

Back