Cold trip on the foothills

werdkat

Registered
Well this past weekend was my boy's 8th birthday and of course my anniversary with my wifey. So what better way to celebrate these occasions than a trip to the mountains! However upon arriving to Tn via smokey mountains I get a taste of snow and ice. Thank goodness Sunday it started warming up and was able to take my oldest out for a ride on 321 and the foothills and of course a SLOOOW ride on 129. There was tons of salt/sand out on 129 and very minimal traffic.

Met 2 pretty cool corvette guys and a harley guy while I was doing a drive through in the element. My boy is a junky also so it was great watching his face when he opened up his present and got his new HJC helmet. Then the smile he got while we were riding.

Anyway here is the birthday boy with his brand new helmet and my little girl lol.
101_2421.jpg

101_2425.jpg

you know I almost gave you and gabusa shouts last weekend. Heck by monday the temp had gotten up to the 60's!!!

Very nice... hit me up when you are ready to go for a ride up here in N. GA mountains...

Back