HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME

BusaWizard

On a Steel Horse I ride.
Donating Member
Registered
Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to be celebrating my first year with you guys. I have learned so much on this site. Thank you Cap for allowing me to be a part of this great Family. Icecream and cake is now being served.
super.gif

beerchug.gif

lurk.gif

(BusaWizard @ Dec. 04 2006,10:43) Ladies and Gentle man it gives me great pleasure to be celebrating my first year with you guys. I have learned so much on this site. Thank you Cap for allowing me to be a part of this great Family. Icecream and cake is now being served.
super.gif

beerchug.gif

lurk.gif
Way to go Wizard! Get yourself a nice present....
laugh.gif

This month is actually four years and five months for me. I joined in August of 2002 but the board threw a piston around Nov-Dec 2002 and we all had to log back on, well at least I did (user error). My old screen name during the Aug-Dec 2002 time frame was "TommyTuTone." Honest! I was so mad that I couldn't figure out how to save my old name and log back in that I was going "Postal." So, fittingly I named my new screen name "Postal." And, I work for the USPS (NEVER would I go postal though!). We the USPS have suffered enough bad press because of that.

P.

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back