Happy 1st anniversary to my baby!

Blacksmith

Registered
It was a few days ago but I been busy trying to get my truck back together and back to work so I haven't had the chance to officially say it but March 23 was a year since I discovered there can be true love between man and machine. It's been a rough first year with us going down in August and not getting back on the road until early Jan but it's been a great time nonetheless. I've learned a lot the past year and 100% of that came from you boys here so I want to say thanks for an awesome site full of great guys. Since I've been working on my trick and waiting for parts to come in I was actually off with nothing to do bit ride on our anniversary so I got to put almost 300 miles on her in that one day, that was awesome! I will say though that we're ready for a nicer maybe slightly lower seat. Anyway thanks again guys and I hope all y'all are staying safe during all the madness going around, at least the roads are a little safer...

It was a few days ago but I been busy trying to get my truck back together and back to work so I haven't had the chance to officially say it but March 23 was a year since I discovered there can be true love between man and machine. It's been a rough first year with us going down in August and not getting back on the road until early Jan but it's been a great time nonetheless. I've learned a lot the past year and 100% of that came from you boys here so I want to say thanks for an awesome site full of great guys. Since I've been working on my trick and waiting for parts to come in I was actually off with nothing to do bit ride on our anniversary so I got to put almost 300 miles on her in that one day, that was awesome! I will say though that we're ready for a nicer maybe slightly lower seat. Anyway thanks again guys and I hope all y'all are staying safe during all the madness going around, at least the roads are a little safer...

Where's @Sandow? Cuz this post is worthless without pics ... with all due respect, and Happy Anniversary!

Wait ... stole this from another post:
This_Thread.png

Last edited:
The guy can make anything.I've got a passenger seat with him now gettin' a Kanji on top. :thumbsup: Rubb.View attachment 1616054
I've wanted one of the lighted seats with glowing kanji but idk how comfortable they are. Those look great though, do you have to send him your seat or can you but a whole new one? I don't want to be without my baby for a month just for a pretty seat

Back