HAPPY 8th  BIRTHDAY to My BUSA

Macfast

Never Forgotten
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
It dos'nt seen like 8 years since I picked up my Busa.
I bought it in Swansboro GA at Bellemys 2 1/2 hour drive.
Saved a little money there. My son rode home with me on  the back he was 11 then.
I still Love my Busa Of course I bought the fastest color blue and silver. No problems just a lot of tires
I love the way It inhales straightaways. Puts a smile on my face every time I ride her.
Had it 193 mph at maxion NC
Have done a few mods and had it tuned at KWS 182 hp
that was back in 2001.
I was the only Busa in a 3 county area now they are everywhere
This site has been a great place, love the people and all the info.
 So Happy Birthday to my Busa and wishing many more
 2000 Blue & Silver  
birthday.gif

Glad yall know what is the Fastest color.
Looking forward to seeing most of you at the bash
beerchug.gif

+4... wife paid the deposit and ordered her on my birthday (end of march) had to wait till the first of may to pick her up... would have been sooner if I had opted to settle for the maroon one... but I was hooked on the blue & silver. if you're gonna pay the same amount, might as well get the fastest one
cool.gif
not a problem yet & 54k miles
beerchug.gif

+4... wife paid the deposit and ordered her on my birthday (end of march) had to wait till the first of may to pick her up... would have been sooner if I had opted to settle for the maroon one... but I was hooked on the blue & silver. if you're gonna pay the same amount, might as well get the fastest one
cool.gif
 not a problem yet & 54k miles
beerchug.gif
I have almost 24,000 miles. I hope to have as many as you some day. Don't ride as much as I could. But it is a very Nice toy.
The truck is warmer and dryer I use to ride more before I had a choice.
The Busa is the Best
And to think I was considering the ZX 12 shame on me, had a deposit on one then I found out they restricted them and the Busa was the Fastest
birthday.gif

No second thoughts there
Long live the Busa
thumb_up.gif

birthday.gif

birthday.gif

Dear Macfast

I wish your 'Busa a very happy eighth birthday, too! As a new 'Busa owner, I can attest that I'm also quite taken with the whole 'Busa experience, an experience that's heightened considerably by this board.

Fine sir, I believe your phrase "inhales straightaways" is one I'll never forget. That phrase hits the nail on the head when referring to the almighty Hayabusa! I hope you don't mind if I use that phrase in the future.

I look forward to meeting you at the Bash. Like you, I own the fastest color. You'll be able to spot me easily because I'll be the slowest Georgia rider in the bunch. Apparently my knee is afraid of the pavement.

I'd love to see a picture of you and your son on your 'Busa. I can't think of a better way to take a 'Busa on its inaugural ride. I have a son who's still in his mother's belly and is supposed to be born on August 27. I'm trying to get my local fire department to fit my 'Busa for a car seat, but I'm not having any luck.

Again, happy eighth birthday!

Dear Friends

What the heck is wrong with the board?

That's not my signature ('06 hayabusa, '00 zx9r ninja, '05 dodge magnum). And now the name in several of your profiles is "rickie collie," including mine. My name is Jaddie Dodd and my signature is something like "First-time 'Busa owner, and very afraid of her."

Dear Macfast

I wish your 'Busa a very happy eighth birthday, too! As a new 'Busa owner, I can attest that I'm also quite taken with the whole 'Busa experience, an experience that's heightened considerably by this board.

Fine sir, I believe your phrase "inhales straightaways" is one I'll never forget. That phrase hits the nail on the head when referring to the almighty Hayabusa! I hope you don't mind if I use that phrase in the future.

I look forward to meeting you at the Bash. Like you, I own the fastest color. You'll be able to spot me easily because I'll be the slowest Georgia rider in the bunch. Apparently my knee is afraid of the pavement.

I'd love to see a picture of you and your son on your 'Busa. I can't think of a better way to take a 'Busa on its inaugural ride. I have a son who's still in his mother's belly and is supposed to be born on August 27. I'm trying to get my local fire department to fit my 'Busa for a car seat, but I'm not having any luck.

Again, happy eighth birthday!
Thanks,
I will try to find a picture to post all of the early years are on 35mm.I switched to digital 3 years ago.
My son is now 19 and rides a honda 600F4I. Something about the acorn and the tree must be true.
This is a great place for Busa owners and I thank all involved. I have enjoyed all of the posts over the years.
Look forward to meeting you at the Bash. I will be at the Phillips. Look for a Blue & silver with a SC tag that reads FASEST with a frame Life begins at 170
Plans are that my son will join me for his 1st time riding the Dragon.
I was in Buford GA 2 weeks ago a friend of mine owns a bike shop there call DOC SLICKS had a nice visit.
Inhales straightaways is how I describe the Busa experence, I think that sums it up.

Eight years with a truly remarkable bike

Back