Handling? No handling here!

Klutch556

Registered
We just finished up my buddy’s bike. Hooooo leeeeee chit Batman. Handling didn’t just go on vacation but it packed up, sold the house and hopped on space-x’s launch to outer space.
18” wheels chrome coated.
2” over single sided arm also chromed.
240 rear tire.
The unsprung weight on those wheels REALLY makes a difference in acceleration also.
Edit: ignore that oil leaking from that “reusable” gasket that I told him not to reuse.... lol

43010584-96B6-4752-B58D-70560A96CC03.jpeg

61F2D50D-DA28-4872-B682-E156DDF8EB9F.jpeg

Ups and downs for me.
Paint looks quality,but not my style.
Love single sided arms,wanted one for years.
Single rotor looks way cool,but I would never cut a Busa's braking performance by 50%.
All that chrome and/or polish.:thumbsup:
Smoke sigs,cool.
Not a fan of Brock's,althou I understand a shorty was chosen to expose more of that AWESOME rear wheel.I would have gone with a chrome or flat black VooDoo type shorty.I don't like VooDoo for their sound or performance but the shape would suit this ride.The flat titanium with black tip,yuk.
Yup,its the paint scheme.Line over the hump.Silver trim.Paint on the screen.Me no likey.
No worries thou,opinions are like A-holes,and I happen to be one.

Don't tell yer buddy I said anything.;)
Rubb.

I think it's why so many show bikes end up sold or in the back of people's garages. A bike's looks will get old in a year or less and if all it has is looks then the bike gets old fast. When the buddies all want to go for a ride and you can't keep up or the bike basically just sucks, you'll fall out of love with it pretty fast! I used to ride with a guy who had an RSD busa. Nice bike but all he wanted to do was park it. When we would ride he was the speck in the mirror.

I think it's why so many show bikes end up sold or in the back of people's garages. A bike's looks will get old in a year or less and if all it has is looks then the bike gets old fast. When the buddies all want to go for a ride and you can't keep up or the bike basically just sucks, you'll fall out of love with it pretty fast! I used to ride with a guy who had an RSD busa. Nice bike but all he wanted to do was park it. When we would ride he was the speck in the mirror.
Is that the new term for "Poser" bike.

I can ride fast...I just don't want too. :p
There are more chic's at the coffee shops and night spots than on some deserted canyon roads.
Busa's/motorcycles are fine an' all...but I'm just in it for the chic's.

Gonna get me a stunt bike next.
Rubb.

Is that the new term for "Poser" bike. View attachment 1621100
I can ride fast...I just don't want too. :p
There are more chic's at the coffee shops and night spots than on some deserted canyon roads.
Busa's/motorcycles are fine an' all...but I'm just in it for the chic's.View attachment 1621101
Gonna get me a stunt bike next.
Rubb.
View attachment 1621102
RSD is Russell Sands Design. It was an Interesting bike but another one disk wonder. It was built for a rim company to show off their rims at shows. Beautiful bike although it always reminded me of a root beer can! I can't seem to find any pictures of it though.

RSD is Russell Sands Design. It was an Interesting bike but another one disk wonder. It was built for a rim company to show off their rims at shows. Beautiful bike although it always reminded me of a root beer can! I can't seem to find any pictures of it though.
...and here I thought it was all about ME,again. :redface: :laugh:
I forgot all about Russell.... thx Fallen.
Rubb.

I remem that POS. Wood paneling/wall paper effect, did not work for cars,why would it work for bikes.

Rubb.

Back