Busa update...

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
We'll I've now logged 1200 miles on my Busa~ I can't say enough how much I enjoy riding 'er~ I'm sure ya'll have heard it before anyhow...  
wink.gif

So here's what I've done so far~ First thing I did was the kickstand mod~ Thanks to the members here for the heads up on this~ I notched it out and put on a coat of flat black to protect it some~

Then I ordered and installed the Clear Alternative lenses in the front~ I used the chrome bulbs so you can't see the amber through the lense~

Can't have clears on the front without clears in the rear... so I ordered the TG Undertail~ I very good friend installed it for me while I was away on vacation~ He did a mighty fine job as far as I'm concerned~

I didn't care for the CF plate bracket that came with the TG, so I dug up some aluminum, a drill, and some silver paint to match.. and configured my own~

I also ordered the Hugger with the Undertail~ Again, my good friend installed it when doing the TG~ Friends like that are hard to come by~

As with most Busa owners, I was not happy with the storage space on this bike~ So I dug out the dremmel and purchased a cheap (3$) set of hinges w/latch and gave myself some more room~ Works great for packing my lunch to work or stashing my jacket liner on weekend rides~

That's all the mods to date~ I've got to save up some more mod cash before moving on~ The exhuast sytem and all that go with it are next on the list~ Then I'm sure I'll add little cosmedic mods here and there~ Here are a couple of complete shots from the left and right sides~

Hope ya'll enjoy the pics even half as much as I enjoy the real thing...
biggrin.gif

Greg, looks great! All the mods seem to have turned out well for you. Now if only mine would look so good!

Beautiful Bike!! I need to do that hump mod one of these days

<!--EDIT|atticdog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081717102 -->

Greg, looks great!  All the mods seem to have turned out well for you.  Now if only mine would look so good!
Who you kiddin' BigBS? That black/grey you got is sweet!
Well, golly!  Thanks, BT, but I am trying to live up to the standards you've set for the board.  Greg, that hump mod is very nice!  I hadn't thought of something like that, but I'm sure it comes in handy!
If you could only see the dirt on my busa right now... Haven't had time to really clean it in a month or more!
drooling3.gif

Greg, looks great!  All the mods seem to have turned out well for you.  Now if only mine would look so good!
Who you kiddin' BigBS? That black/grey you got is sweet!
Well, golly!  Thanks, BT, but I am trying to live up to the standards you've set for the board.  Greg, that hump mod is very nice!  I hadn't thought of something like that, but I'm sure it comes in handy!
If you could only see the dirt on my busa right now... Haven't had time to really clean it in a month or more!
drooling3.gif
Did mine on Friday and then took the fairings off to do some work. Will probably be down until Wednesday and then have to wash again after reassembly. And Zaino is still king!

cool.gif
Thanks for the props ya'll... I also did the garage door opener mod, but forgot to snap some pics of it~ Maybe I'll get 'em later...
wink.gif

I just use an old Kodak DC3400 digicam, atticdog~ It's only 2.0mp, but does a decent job~
smile.gif

Looking good Bro.

Had a good time Friday, hope you did as well. It was good to see your better half out there as well.
Dunno how LongBowIP is feeling though. I get the impression he was just plain worn the hell out... Not a surprise really. He wasn't functioning on much sleep...

Again, Bike looks good man, have you arrived at a Pipe Solution yet?

Thanks.. I'm really liking the dual high mount look~ I'm pretty much strearing towards the HMF system, but takin a look at the Devil high mounts also~ More then likely I'll go with HMF~ I still haven't had the chance to hear the Devils in person though~

Thanks.. I'm really liking the dual high mount look~ I'm pretty much strearing towards the HMF system, but takin a look at the Devil high mounts also~ More then likely I'll go with HMF~ I still haven't had the chance to hear the Devils in person though~
You have got to Meet Hayabusa Man!!! He has the Dual HMF Highmounts and they sound freakin Evil!!! Prolly some of the coolest sounds I have heard out of a Busa yet... Not to mention they look just amazing... Seriously, He's local and not too far away from me... The three of us should get together and ride a little. The HMF's are schweet...

Back