Halo angel eyes kit

Nice. Now i'ma give it a go.
AAAssjani.gif

How does it wire in and what is used to turn it on/off? Is everything you need provided in the kit?

Looks TITS!
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

it comes with everything you need and it wires in with an on off switch. Anyone got any ideas on where to mount the switch so that is accessable but not to out in the open or to gody?

Well i was just going to use a small piece of aluminum with a hole drilled for the toggle switch they provide. Just has a bolt holding it on the bar. Or you could just mount it on the dash piece up by the windscreen. Use a black metal dye and you wont be able to notice it to much and itll be within reach. Sorry ive had mine for a bit and havent had the time off work to try and install them. Soon i hope. Think im just going to stick it in the Oven for a bit to seperate the headlight.

yep put the switch in the handle bar switch assembly like the "press to pass" buttons are or on the right side where the TURN SIGNAL LEFT/RIGHT LEVER WOULD BE ON THE LEFT CEPT ON THE RIGHT SIDE. TOGGLE SWITCH IN THERE

JD

I had a similiar red LED halo kit installed on my 2004 shift red R1, looks pretty cool but CANNOT drive with it at night if you get blue or red (police colors) and guaranteed you will be pulled over!

I would avoid these kinds of mods that only draw the wrong attention. My shop installs these for e46 m3's all the time and I've done a few bikes but I strongly advise against using blue or red colors!

Any questions you can PM me!

rick

this is a sample of our work:

headlightcloseup.jpg

DSCN2806.jpg

well they wouldn't be for driving if you went blue or red unless your balsy but would look cool just sitting in the parking lot at night anyone know if they drain much off the battery?

Have any of you heard of any problem using blue lights (turn signals, headlights and such) with the local authorities. �I know of a guy that got pulled over for having blue LED's on his valve stems. �The officer said that only emergency vehicles could have blue or red lights. �Thanks for any input.

XiliX

<!--EDIT|XiliX
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140710274 -->
I'm an officer in MO, here the deal with red or blue lights is that you are not supposed to be able to see the light it's self. If you can only see the glow from the light's ( like hidden LED's ) it's legal, but in the case of the lighted valve stem's you would be displaying the light it's self and that would be illegal, but it is mostly up to officer disgresion and we all know that there are some law enforcement officers out there that will just be a jerk no matter what and there are some of us that save out time for more important things. Hope this will help you

hayabusa4.jpg

Have any of you heard of any problem using blue lights (turn signals, headlights and such) with the local authorities. �I know of a guy that got pulled over for having blue LED's on his valve stems. �The officer said that only emergency vehicles could have blue or red lights. �Thanks for any input.

XiliX

<!--EDIT|XiliX
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140710274 -->
I'm an officer in MO, here the deal with red or blue lights is that you are not supposed to be able to see the light it's self. If you can only see the glow from the light's ( like hidden LED's ) it's legal, but in the case of the lighted valve stem's you would be displaying the light it's self and that would be illegal, but it is mostly up to officer disgresion and we all know that there are some law enforcement officers out there that will just be a jerk no matter what and there are some of us that save out time for more important things. Hope this will help you

They just passed a law in effect June 1st here in Maryland..that LED on bikes are legal for visability reasons. No flasher strobes,and No red or blue LED allowed. I hope that means if I have my blue LED hid like I do and they just glow..Im fine. Will find out real soon.
laugh.gif

In florida the law is that you can have red any where but in the front and NO BLUE @ ALL...Most cars/trucks have some kind of red light in the rear side..and yellows in the front...so as long as that can not see the red from the front you should be OK..but they said NO BLUE @ ALL!

-Paul

PS: I think the white Halo would be sweet..and ok to drive with @ dusk..

how you know wht size to get on the angel eyes for the 08 busa

contact Chris at cycleneedz.com I just installed color changing hyper led halo's in my 08 busa that I purchased from him. Very happy with the product. If you need his number PM me.

Back