Halo angel eyes kit

I was thinking of getting the halo angel eyes kit from BikeLitez.com for the hayabusa since their on sale for $99. I was curious if anyones done the install and knows how much of a pain it would be?

I was wondering the same. The place selling them on Ebay, gives the installation process step by step. I read it over and didnt sound too difficult. You can give it a try and tell me how it came out.
ss011.gif

Ok i ordered the kit and should be here by next week. Ill try and install them and ill take notes and take pictures during the install to help anyone out. I MAY need a replacement heallight if i melt my own in the oven lol. Just a heads up to anyone who has a headlight assembly lol.

Have any of you heard of any problem using blue lights (turn signals, headlights and such) with the local authorities.  I know of a guy that got pulled over for having blue LED's on his valve stems.  The officer said that only emergency vehicles could have blue or red lights.  Thanks for any input.

XiliX

<!--EDIT|XiliX
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140710274 -->

You can certainly get pulled over and pulled ALOT for blue or red lights on your bike. Now if your not moving and off a public road most are OK. But otherwise blue and red is a big taboo...

Those guys you see running round with them are on a timer... Just giving the LEO's a reason.

Well my LED's and angel eyes are all going to run off a toggle switch im going to mount to the bar. Riding with them on is illegal but around here they dont really say much about it. Hell if these little imports with the glaring neons under their cars can do it and not get in trouble maybe theyll let it slide on a bike too. The LED's dont glare of give you that fuzzy eye effect like thoes neons do. Ill see how it goes. If i get any tickets or warnings ill let everyone know lol. But anything to make me more visible is a A+++++++++++++ im my book. I like to do alot of night riding. Also if i get one warning the lights wont go back on , and my LED's are 3 million color LED's
smile.gif
) so if nothing else the angel eyes will stay off and ill just switch colors lol.

<!--EDIT|camaro69_4542003
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140753227 -->

But its like revis said , its only if your moving , if your at a gas station or in a parkinglot they cant say anything about it. As long as your not on the road. It depends on how serious the police officer takes it. 99% of the time they dont say anything unless their super bright and are to destracting. Red and blue flashing lights are the ones they mostly shake their big no stick at.

As soon as i get them in im going to take pics and take notes on how to install them , then show finished pics. Should be sometimes next week when it comes in. I Hope.

i did the install. it is pretty easy but makes a mess of the outside of the headlight when you go to reappoxy the two pieces back together. looks awesome tho i definatly recommend it PM me if you want pics i cant snap some off to show you a finished model

i did the install. it is pretty easy but makes a mess of the outside of the headlight when you go to reappoxy the two pieces back together. looks awesome tho i definatly recommend it PM me if you want pics i cant snap some off to show you a finished model
The reason it was so messy was because you used Epoxy, wrong move!  You'll never be able to separate the two halfs in the future without breaking it.  You should have just used clear rtv silicone or reheated the adhesive that was already on the top and bottom portions of the headlight assembly .

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143115406 -->

i just followed the instructions, also i was more concerned with sealing it super tight so no moisture gets in then me getting in later on down the line

Back