Angel Eye's Setup...

I think I may just do the high beam/lower projector light. That way I can ride around with it on all the time... we'll see... So nervous to buy it and then chicken out taken the lens apart!

Ohhhh splitting the lense is the easyyyy part...

TMaN I did contact the ebay link that you had posted, only thing Im a lil worried about it there's no warranty on them and they are from Germany so if anything happens you're kind of f*****.. I did PM detroitbusa about where he got his and hows the quality on them. Once I hear back I wll post on here as Im looking to order me a set soon. Lucky for me I got someone whos gonna help me install these as Im afraid to rip the headlight apart

TMaN I did contact the ebay link that you had posted, only thing Im a lil worried about it there's no warranty on them and they are from Germany so if anything happens you're kind of f*****.. I did PM detroitbusa about where he got his and hows the quality on them. Once I hear back I wll post on here as Im looking to order me a set soon. Lucky for me I got someone whos gonna help me install these as Im afraid to rip the headlight apart

Oh, sorry, it's hard to see I have a pm on my iPhone. Let me get on my laptop and I will answer, and enlighten details here.

Ok, here are some (crappy) pictures to give you some ideas, and maybe spark some questions.

94a59d5f.jpg

a0a5bdaf.jpg

fea04320.jpg

aa1626ce.jpg

d4e1823e.jpg

I guess they are pretty repetitive. I guess I don't really know where to take pictures of. :poke:

The halos just mount to the end of the projectors with some sort of adheasive. I used silicone to help with impact of road bumps. They come from retro-solutions.com. the low beam projector mounts through the factory light socket, and requires som playing around with to get aligned right.

I have installed 2 sets on my own gen2 but they were the glass neon angel eyes, and i also have hids but didnt have to worry about melting with the glass halos. As far as seperating the headlight I opted to use a heat gun as to putting the whole thing in the oven. i felt i had more control of the process that way. its pretty simple, heat up where the two headlight halves meet and use a screw driver to seperate the two pieces as you heat the adhesive that holds the two pieces together. The first inital time you do this is a pain in the a$$, but i have had mine apart 3 or 4 times and it wasnt as hard as the first. once your finished with the install of the halos just put the halves back together and heat them up at the seams while pressing it together, good as new. i believe there is a great how to video on you tube, thats what i watched before doing mine. i will see if i can find the video, here is a link to a gsxr headlight, same process, there are two parts, this is only part 1,

to open an 2007 GSXR headlight to install CCFL halos (Part 1) - YouTube[/url]

i got a 08 busa n was trying to get some angel eyes but dont know the sign i need to get. do you know wht size i need

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, first of all I would like to apologize for not getting back earlier but its just been really hectic here between crazy work hours and the endless rain we've been getting here in Philly. I finally got a chance to install the hyper color changing led halo's and the hyper color changing led glow kit. Reason it took me this long was becuase I was waiting on some other stuff to come in and install everything at once. So I installed carbon fiber mirrors, the halo's and glow kit, 6000K hi & low hid's smoked out rear turn signals, smoked out rear led brake/running lights with addition turn signals in them. I took a few teaser shots couple nights ago to post on here and will put up better pics. and a video of the lights as soon as I get a chance and can find my camera. lol.. these pics. were taking with my iphone. The lights look really awesome, I was a lil afraid to do it my self so had a friend help me out with it and it all went smooth. I also used a heat gun instead of baking it in the oven. Sorry I didnt take pics. of everything as my hands were all dirty from doing all the work I meantioned earlier. Plus we started working on the bike at 7pm and didnt get done till about 12:30am and it was already hard for us to see as we were working outside on my driveway. if anyone has any questions dont hesitate to ask I will do my best to answer them.

led1.jpg

led2.jpg

led3.jpg

led4.jpg

led5.jpg

Turned out great man. How hard was the install?

are those angel eyes CCFL? I've seen CCFL which is brighter than that in the pics

It's like taking pictures of a lightbulb. They always seem to be brighter in person. They are CCFLs

install wasnt really that hard as I had help, best part is the whole led and halo kit was all plug and play and hooked up to one remote... if anyone is interested contact Chris at cycleneedz.com pm if you need his number. His prices are way better then anyone's I've seen online...

Yeah, I just got mine through Cycleneedz on ebay. Just go on ebay and get the hayabusa one through cycleneedz.
His prices aren't necessarily the best, I only bought from him because it came with a switch, and now that I know so much about my bike, i didn't need to pay an extra $15 dollars for the switch.
Don't use the silicone. It's a piece of ****.
Get some hot glue to glue it on. I personally used 3m double sided sticky tape cuz I didn't have any hot glue on me.
Damn, mine looks good though.

Back