angel eyes?

BusaBabe30

Registered
any pic of angel eyes on hayabusa? thinking about getting the blue.. wanted to see what they would look like

HIDs and switchbacks, the best thing to dress up the front of a busa IMO. The switchbacks go GREAT with white LEDs:whistle:

Gixerhp is the guy to talk to for the setup:thumbsup:

I'm curious too since my project bike actually came with 2 un-installed blue halos.
A quick search on eBay showed these, but not much help... :(
ae1.jpg

ae2.jpg

ae3.jpg

ae4.jpg

here are mine that i installed... i will say that the lower one broke on me a month back because of the way they tell you to install it, when you adjust your headlight the halo is glued to the bottom of the headlight housing and i was adjusting the light up and it snapped because it didn't move with the headlight itself:poke: other then learning the hard way they look awesome. I will buy another set soon.

DSCN0137.jpg

DSCN0138.jpg

HIDs and switchbacks, the best thing to dress up the front of a busa IMO. The switchbacks go GREAT with white LEDs:whistle:

Gixerhp is the guy to talk to for the setup:thumbsup:

Agreed! The problem w/ the angel eyes is you have to crack your headlight housing open and then re-seal it when finished. That's to risky for me, maybe not for some. But personally I dont ride enough at night to justify any mod like that.

is GixerHP still runnin it? I asked him if he could hold a set for me and he said he'd let me know and never got back to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back