Busa angel eyes

vman1300

Never Forgotten
The owner of Clegg's Innovations has finished his latest angel eye conversion. He posted some pics ant the R1-Forum and I told him I will get them posted over here.

I will send him a link to this thread so let him know what you think

clegg1.JPG

Looks awesome, but how is the actual lighting?
I dont think he has a bike to try them out on yet. Steve just bought a damaged light to make the rings.

I know quite a few R1's with his eyes and he has made red and blue for them.

I have sent Steve a link to this thread.

More info can be found at www.cleggsinnovations.com.

ive seen these on ebay for 125 a set, it just adds a color ring around the headligh/highbeam bulb no real lighting advantage other than it draws attention. i think they look kinda cool myself

I'd get red. ON his site they sell for $99 for the R1's. Those bikes need four rings. Maybe the Busa would only be $50 for 2 rings
smile.gif
then I might buy a set.
smile.gif

smile.gif

ive seen these on ebay for 125 a set, it just adds a color ring around the headligh/highbeam bulb no real lighting advantage other than it draws attention. i think they look kinda cool myself
Exactly. There is no lighting improvement. They will be great for show bikes.

I think they are gonna sell for around $115.00.

Pretty cool. I'm usually not into seudo-neon "sport compact" style stuff, but this looks pretty cool. Sport compact- now THERE'S an oxymoron.

I dig the look. How difficult to install will it be?
Bronc- there are some fast sport compacts, but the majority are just stickercharged.......

I have seen some amazing ones at the track, but if they truly are fast, too many of them are dedicated drag cars. Not much for a daily driver. Just gimme a big block.

Besides, with a few exceptions they look pretty silly with the slicks on the wrong end. They shoud run backwards.

Back